BJP MP Mansukh Vasava accuses 4 party leaders of misguiding CR Patil about himSeptember 11, 2023
Bharuch: BJP MP from Bharuch Mansukh Vasava has alleged that four BJP leaders have misguided Gujarat BJP chief CR Patil about him through false information.
BJP MP Mansukh Vasava alleged that Nandod MLA Darshanaben Deshmukh, Narmada district BJP chief Ghanshyam Patel, Zaghadiya MLA Ritesh Vasava, and Zaghadiya taluka panchayat vice president Prakash Desai provided false information about him to the state BJP chief CR Patil. He stated that he joined the BJP in 1983. Vasava alleged that the four BJP leaders conveyed to the state BJP chief CR Patil that Mansukh Vasava prevented Dediyapada MLA Chaitar Vasava and Congress regional secretary Haresh Vasava from joining the BJP.
He further clarified that he doesn’t have any issue with Chaitar Vasava and Haresh Vasava joining the BJP. He also mentioned that these four leaders dislike his popularity among the public. DeshGujarat
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months