Gujarat CM to return from 3-day visit of Rajasthan tomorrowSeptember 18, 2023
Kota: The Chief Minister of Gujarat, Bhupendra Patel, who is on a three-day visit to the neighboring state of Rajasthan for election campaign during 17 – 19 September, during a media interaction in Kota on Sunday, stated that the Gujarat model of development surpasses that of Rajasthan. He criticized the Congress party’s freebie schemes, suggesting that they would not yield any advantage in the Vidhan Sabha elections.
On Sunday, the CM addressed the Parivartan Yatra in Baran and held a subsequent public meeting, staying overnight.
Later, while addressing the BJP’s Parivartan Yatra in Baran, Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel remarked that the success of the BJP’s Parivartan Sankalp Yatra indicates that the people of Rajasthan have decided that change is imminent.
He emphasized that under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, India is rapidly progressing towards becoming a global leader. Rajasthan, too, has shown its preference for a BJP government based on developmental politics. In contrast to past elections that often revolved around divisive issues, Prime Minister Modi has introduced a new era of politics centered on development, where people must seek votes based on progress and growth.
On September 18, today, he participated in another rally of the Parivartan Yatra, with the meeting scheduled for 10:00 am. The first meeting was set for 11:00 am in Kishanganj town, followed by meetings in Bajranggarh and Jalvada. In the evening, he attended public meetings at 2:30 pm in Atru and at 3:30 pm in Kauai. Later in the evening, he will depart for Kota after addressing a public meeting in Chhabra at 5:30 pm. Around 9:30 pm, he will arrive at Kota Circuit House, where he will stay overnight.
On September 19th, the CM will leave Kota at around 9 am in the morning for Ahmedabad. DeshGujarat
- Top rail speed of train on Gandhinagar - Mumbai route to rise to 160 km/h; Vande Bharat, Shatabdi to benefit
- PM Modi to dedicate Academic Building of Phase 1B at IIT Gandhinagar
- Bugs in food; Now Das Khaman facing allegation of insect in Chatni
- PM Modi to dedicate Surendranagar - Rajkot railway double track, other projects
- Ahmedabad Airport announces start of City taxi service
- ISRO launches INSAT 3DS, the latest generation Climate/Weather satellite
- Lioness dies in sea off Amreli coast; Death by drowning suspected