Special trains to be operated for pilgrimage to Ram Janmabhoomi mandir in AyodhyaDecember 09, 2023
Vadodara: Special trains are to be run to carry the pilgrims to Ayodhya-based Ram Janmabhoomi Mandir, which is to be opened by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January.
A meeting of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) organization was held at Chhani based party plot in Vadodara in the presence of State BJP general secretary(organization) Ratnakar Pandey and the party’s Central Gujarat region in charge Gordhan Zadafiya to chalk out the plan.
In this meeting, the BJP in charge and presidents of Vaoddara, Chhota Udepur, Panchmahal, Dahod, Mahisagar, Anand, and Kheda units were present.
The party leaders were told that two special trains would be allotted to Vadodara for the journey to and from Ayodhya. Such trains are likely to be operated right after the mandir is inaugurated in Ayodhya.
Ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha general elections, the party is going to mobilize a large number of people for pilgrimage to Ayodhya. DeshGujarat
- BJP announces first list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls 2024
- Padra - Jambusar highway to become fuor-lane; groundbreaking performed
- Travelers seek opening of Bharuch-Ankleshwar section after Vadodara-Bharauch expressway
- Ahmedabad gets unseasonal rain
- Ahmedabad-Tiruchchirappalli, Okha-Madurai weekly special trains extended
- Groundbreaking performed for Gati Shakti University's new building in Vadodara
- In photos: Gujarat CM, Speaker, Ministers at Ram Janmabhoomi Mandir in Ayodhya