Holi Darshan, Live online from Ahmedabad, Gujarat(Video)March 03, 2007
On the occasion of Holi, we Gujaratis(most of us) observe fast for a day, eating dhanni, chiki and khajur. Only after darshan of Holi(divine holy fire) in the evening at public place, we consume our regular food(full dish dinner with sweet).
We at DeshGujarat.Com wondered how come same would be possible for many Gujaratis who are residing outside the Gujarat. And here is our little humble effort of electronic solution for this. E – Darshan of Holi online.
You can’t feel the heat of fire which is good for health, you can not walk around fire in circle which is holy act to do, and you can not have fun of having dhaani + mamraa’s prasaad which is amazingly tasty. But you can surely at least have a darshan of Holi here. Wishing you very happy and colourful Holi from DeshGujarat, Jay Gujarat.
Related episode on DeshGujarat:New funny varieties of Pichkari this Holi in Gujarat(Multi)
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania
- PM Modi lashes out at Congress over Rahul Gandhi aide Sam Pitroda's tweets 'demeaning India's armed forces'
- BJP declares first list of Lok Sabha candidates 2019; Modi to contest from Varanasi again