Declare Narendra Modi as PM candidate: Bihar BJP to Central Parliamentary Board(video)August 17, 2013
Patna, 17 August 2013
At the end of two-day state executive committee meeting in Gaya, Bihar BJP today adopted a resolution asking the party Central Parliamentary Board to announce Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as party’s prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections without any loss of time.
Former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi introduced this resolution, which was seconded by Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly, Nand Kishore Yadav.
The House adopted the resolution amid sloganeering for Narendra Modi. Bihar unit of the party has become the first to make a formal demand on this.
- Gujarat govt to purchase ground nut at support price of 900 per 20 kg
- Gujarat BJP announces three organizational appointments
- Union P&NG Minister and Gujarat CM launch One lakh PM’s LPG Panchayats at Gandhinagar
- Balancing our energy needs and environmental conservations is a challenge: Mukesh Ambani at PDPU
- Rahul to start first leg of Navsarjan Gujarat yatra in poll bound Gujarat from Dwarka
- Whale found on the shore in Gujarat 3 days back and put back in sea, dead