Declare Narendra Modi as PM candidate: Bihar BJP to Central Parliamentary Board(video)August 17, 2013
Patna, 17 August 2013
At the end of two-day state executive committee meeting in Gaya, Bihar BJP today adopted a resolution asking the party Central Parliamentary Board to announce Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as party’s prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections without any loss of time.
Former Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi introduced this resolution, which was seconded by Leader of the Opposition in the Assembly, Nand Kishore Yadav.
The House adopted the resolution amid sloganeering for Narendra Modi. Bihar unit of the party has become the first to make a formal demand on this.
- Heavy rain and flood: 14 airlifted, 6,360 shifted to safer places, 3 deaths in Gujarat on Saturday
- Gujarat BJP announces helpline number for heavy rain situation
- Army rescues 35 from food affected Kuda village in Surendranagar
- At least 11, mostly Gujaratis dead, over 35 injured in two bus mishaps
- After review meeting CM Rupani says, extensive relief/rescue operations on, 214 saved
- Amid latest spell of heavy downpour Gujarat crosses half way mark of seasonal rain percentage