Nearly 15.50-lakh footfall at Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show-2015January 13, 2015
Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel today went round various stalls and took keen interest in the exhibits at different pavilions and the entire premises of the Global Trade Show-2015.
Mrs. Patel earlier completed B2B meetings between representatives of companies and governments from across the world, besides several states of India.
Nearly 15.50-lakh people from all walks of life, young and old, men and women, visited the mega show, held concurrently with the annual Pravasi Bharatiya Divas and 7th Gujarat Global Summit-2015, Science & Technology Secretary S.J. Haidar said today.
The trade show, spread over 1.25-lakh sq m on the Helipad Ground and dubbed as India’s biggest international exhibition, was inaugurated by the Chief Minister on January 7, 2015 in presence of the Union External Affairs Minister. There were stalls on industries, energy, ayurveda, urban development, housing, science and technology.
She was accompanied by Chief Minister’s Chief Principal Secretary Kailashnathan, Industries Principal Secretary Atanu Chakraborty, Chief Minister’s Principal Secretary Murmu, Secretary Ajay Bhadu and other senior officers.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- No truth in reports of my resignation: Bharatsinh Solanki clarifies
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat
- Police foils Love-Jihad bid, nabs Muslim youth with married Gujarati girl from Mumbai airport
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind power projects in Gujarat
- Advocates held angry demonstration in New Vadodara district court premises on the very first working day
- 22 MoUs signed in Civil Aviation sector in last two vibrant Gujarat summits, 19 of them in initial stage: Gujarat govt