Facebook may add ‘Reactions’ to ‘Like’ buttonOctober 08, 2015
Facebook is going to introduce the new “reactions” button like love, haha, wow and yay by adding the emoji-like symbols, to start with only two countries – Spain and Ireland to gauge reaction before rolling out the same more broadly.
“As you can see, it’s not a ‘dislike’ button, though we hope it addresses the spirit of this request more broadly,” said Chris Cox, Facebook’s product chief to USA Today.
The buttons will show up when you press and hold the “like” button on mobile or hover over the “like” button on desktop.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard