In pictures: PM Narendra Modi at Limkheda, DahodSeptember 17, 2016
Limkheda(Dahod): Prime Minister Narendra Modi today announced six water supply projects worth Rs. 1,757-crore and four lift irrigation projects worth another Rs.2,000-crore, totaling Rs.4,800-crore under Gujarat’s Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojna for the districts lying in the state’s forest belt at a function at the Arts College Mota Hathi Dhara in Limkheda in Dahod district on his birthday. Presented here are the pictures of the function.
- Exit polla guve 23 to 26 seats to BJP in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM reacts to exit polls result, expresses confidence to win all 26 Lok Sabha seats
- Air India plane to Muscat makes emergency landing at Jamnagar Air Force base
- Exit polls suggest NDA government led by Narendra Modi to continue
- Six journalists honored with Narad Award in a function in Gujarat
- ACB nabs deputy Mamlatdar red handed taking bribe in Central Gujarat