In pictures: PM Narendra Modi at Limkheda, DahodSeptember 17, 2016
Limkheda(Dahod): Prime Minister Narendra Modi today announced six water supply projects worth Rs. 1,757-crore and four lift irrigation projects worth another Rs.2,000-crore, totaling Rs.4,800-crore under Gujarat’s Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojna for the districts lying in the state’s forest belt at a function at the Arts College Mota Hathi Dhara in Limkheda in Dahod district on his birthday. Presented here are the pictures of the function.
- CM reviews last stage preparations made for dedication of ‘Statue of Unity’ to people
- In 5 years India not only would surpass China in population but also leave it behind to become 'diabetic capital' of world: Padma Shri Daibetologist Dr V Mohan in Gujarat
- Gohil adamant about filing criminal case and defamation suit against CM Rupani if he doesn't tender apology
- PM to visit Shirdi, Maharashtra for Saibaba Sansthan Trust event
- Mahendrasinh Vaghela confirms his resignation from BJP, says he would issue detailed statement on his return to Gujarat
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground