In pictures: PM Narendra Modi at Limkheda, DahodSeptember 17, 2016
Limkheda(Dahod): Prime Minister Narendra Modi today announced six water supply projects worth Rs. 1,757-crore and four lift irrigation projects worth another Rs.2,000-crore, totaling Rs.4,800-crore under Gujarat’s Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojna for the districts lying in the state’s forest belt at a function at the Arts College Mota Hathi Dhara in Limkheda in Dahod district on his birthday. Presented here are the pictures of the function.
- Actress Rita Bhaduri passes away
- Rupani cancels Gir Somnath visit as helicopter unable to land due to bad weather, then decides to give another try using IAF chopper
- Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad 'charges a patient unfairly'; video goes viral
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad