RMC demolishes illegal construction at cricketer Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurantDecember 15, 2016
Rajkot: Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC) team today demolished illegal encroachment of cricketer Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurant in city.
Jaddu’s restaurant owned by Ravindra Jadeja faced RMC action after no response from his side to repeated notices issued by RMC’s TPO branch.
Jaddu’s is located on Kalavad road. Jadeja had extended kitchen and store room side in parking space illegally.
TPO branch today rushed to Jaddu’s and demolished store-room/kitch extension and opened parking space.
- Vadodara hit and run case accused released on bails within hours after surrender
- Parul University account clerk found dead; his letter reveals 'wrongdoings' of management
- Construction of new Narmada Maiya bridge in Bharuch 75% over
- ED seizes luxurious cars of Nirav Modi and his companies
- Udhna - Jalgaon double line project in final phase; Surat to benefit from it
- EPFO cuts interest rate on EPF to 8.55% from 8.65%