RMC demolishes illegal construction at cricketer Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurantDecember 15, 2016
Rajkot: Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC) team today demolished illegal encroachment of cricketer Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurant in city.
Jaddu’s restaurant owned by Ravindra Jadeja faced RMC action after no response from his side to repeated notices issued by RMC’s TPO branch.
Jaddu’s is located on Kalavad road. Jadeja had extended kitchen and store room side in parking space illegally.
TPO branch today rushed to Jaddu’s and demolished store-room/kitch extension and opened parking space.
- Massive crowd gathers at public meeting ahead of Shankar Chaudhary's nomination filling for Vav seat
- After decision to Y-category security, central team conducts survey at Hardik's Ahmedabad residence
- Rahul only expert in posing questions never bothers to reply one: Sitharaman in Gujarat
- RIL closes recently announced sale of assets in Pennsylvania
- Gujarat BJP announces fifth list of candidates
- Dropped as candidate, BJP MLA posts this Facebook post to show dissent