RMC demolishes illegal construction at cricketer Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurantDecember 15, 2016
Rajkot: Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC) team today demolished illegal encroachment of cricketer Ravindra Jadeja’s restaurant in city.
Jaddu’s restaurant owned by Ravindra Jadeja faced RMC action after no response from his side to repeated notices issued by RMC’s TPO branch.
Jaddu’s is located on Kalavad road. Jadeja had extended kitchen and store room side in parking space illegally.
TPO branch today rushed to Jaddu’s and demolished store-room/kitch extension and opened parking space.
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar
- Monsoon likely to set foot in Gujarat next week