Passenger coming from Dubai nabbed at Ahmedbad with fake passportDecember 27, 2016
Ahmedabad: A man who had arrived at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport here in a flight from middle east was today nabbed for traveling with a fake passport.
Police said that Anthony Jose, a native of Kerala was caught with a fake passport by the immigration officials here and was handed over to the Sardarnagar police station for further investigation.
During the primary interrogation it has been revealed that Anthony used to work as a production manager in a Dubai based company. Owing to some financial offense his original passport was confiscated by the authorities there. He later got a fake passport from Oman (Muscat) based agent and was traveling with the same.
- PM Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah at BJP headquarters after historic Lok Sabha victory
- Amid Modi's Tsunami, BJP wins all the 26 seats of his home-state Gujarat again, 15 with a margin of more than 3 lakh votes, Shah registers record win in Gandhinagar
- I accept moral responsibility of defeat all seats of Gujarat: Amit Chavda
- PM removes Chowkidar prefix from his twitter handle, explains the reason
- Two seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat to fall vacant as Shah, Smriti elected to Lok Sabha
- BJP wins all four assembly seats in Gujarat by-polls