Passenger coming from Dubai nabbed at Ahmedbad with fake passportDecember 27, 2016
Ahmedabad: A man who had arrived at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport here in a flight from middle east was today nabbed for traveling with a fake passport.
Police said that Anthony Jose, a native of Kerala was caught with a fake passport by the immigration officials here and was handed over to the Sardarnagar police station for further investigation.
During the primary interrogation it has been revealed that Anthony used to work as a production manager in a Dubai based company. Owing to some financial offense his original passport was confiscated by the authorities there. He later got a fake passport from Oman (Muscat) based agent and was traveling with the same.
- After vandalizing 2 buses in Gandhinagar, Anti Padmavat protesters burn down two ST buses in Mahesana
- Gujarat MLA Khant moves High Court to challenge invalidation of caste certificate
- Salinity issue in river Narmada: water discharged from Karjan dam
- Gujarat Multiplex Association decides not to screen Padmaavat
- Unidentified miscreants attack 2 ST buses near Gandhinagar, attempt torching
- Idar observers bandh to save Idariyo Gadh rock mountain against mining