Passenger coming from Dubai nabbed at Ahmedbad with fake passportDecember 27, 2016
Ahmedabad: A man who had arrived at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport here in a flight from middle east was today nabbed for traveling with a fake passport.
Police said that Anthony Jose, a native of Kerala was caught with a fake passport by the immigration officials here and was handed over to the Sardarnagar police station for further investigation.
During the primary interrogation it has been revealed that Anthony used to work as a production manager in a Dubai based company. Owing to some financial offense his original passport was confiscated by the authorities there. He later got a fake passport from Oman (Muscat) based agent and was traveling with the same.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies