Passenger coming from Dubai nabbed at Ahmedbad with fake passportDecember 27, 2016
Ahmedabad: A man who had arrived at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel international airport here in a flight from middle east was today nabbed for traveling with a fake passport.
Police said that Anthony Jose, a native of Kerala was caught with a fake passport by the immigration officials here and was handed over to the Sardarnagar police station for further investigation.
During the primary interrogation it has been revealed that Anthony used to work as a production manager in a Dubai based company. Owing to some financial offense his original passport was confiscated by the authorities there. He later got a fake passport from Oman (Muscat) based agent and was traveling with the same.
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani
- Arvind Ltd inks MoU with Gujarat govt to set up Rs 300 crore mega apparel factory, create 10,000 jobs