Keshod abduction and murder case: Junagadh police to seek Interpol assistance to nab NRI coupleFebruary 16, 2017
Junagadh: Junagadh police would seek the assistance of Interpol to nab the NRI couple wanted in the case of alleged abduction and murder of an adopted boy for allegedly get insurance money of over Rs 1.3 crore.
SP Junagadh Nilesh Jajjadia today said that NRI Kawaljeet Singh and his wife Aarti Dhir who lived in London, and are the main culprit in the conspiracy of abduction and murder of 11 year old Gopal Sejani, whom they had adopted as son.
He said that if the need be a red corner notice through the Interpol would be issued to nab them.
Gopal, a native of Malia Hatina, was abducted from Manekvada in Keshod on February 8 and was murdered.
Police had nabbed one of the five accused in the matter and got to know about the sensational conspiracy of abduction and murder of the boy allegedly to get the huge sum of insurance.
- Sulking Congress leader Bavaliya meets Rahul in Delhi, says no plans to quit congress 'as of now'
- Seychelles president Danny Faure arrives Gujarat, will participate in various events
- Rahul Gandhi's allegations pertaining to ADC Bank of Gujarat debunked
- Chief Minister Rupani to make announcements for farmers
- PM Modi to dedicate Rs 4000 crore development projects in Madhya Pradesh tomorrow
- PM to inaugurate the third AIIB annual meeting 2018 in Mumbai