Keshod abduction and murder case: Junagadh police to seek Interpol assistance to nab NRI coupleFebruary 16, 2017
Junagadh: Junagadh police would seek the assistance of Interpol to nab the NRI couple wanted in the case of alleged abduction and murder of an adopted boy for allegedly get insurance money of over Rs 1.3 crore.
SP Junagadh Nilesh Jajjadia today said that NRI Kawaljeet Singh and his wife Aarti Dhir who lived in London, and are the main culprit in the conspiracy of abduction and murder of 11 year old Gopal Sejani, whom they had adopted as son.
He said that if the need be a red corner notice through the Interpol would be issued to nab them.
Gopal, a native of Malia Hatina, was abducted from Manekvada in Keshod on February 8 and was murdered.
Police had nabbed one of the five accused in the matter and got to know about the sensational conspiracy of abduction and murder of the boy allegedly to get the huge sum of insurance.
- 30 peacock/peahens die after consuming poisonous wheat/grains in Kutch
- SP in Gujarat sends circular to police stations that talks of police-bootleggers nexus
- Gujarat govt declares scarcity in 6 more talukas, water theft from Narmada canals to be prevented
- Reliance Industries partners Vardhman Textiles to develop innovative R|Elan fabric
- Gujarat headquartered Shubham Polyspin Ltd IPO opens on September 28
- Lion Screening Exercise in Gir forest:460 lions seen in 4 days, no CD virus found in samples of dead cubs