Keshod abduction and murder case: Junagadh police to seek Interpol assistance to nab NRI coupleFebruary 16, 2017
Junagadh: Junagadh police would seek the assistance of Interpol to nab the NRI couple wanted in the case of alleged abduction and murder of an adopted boy for allegedly get insurance money of over Rs 1.3 crore.
SP Junagadh Nilesh Jajjadia today said that NRI Kawaljeet Singh and his wife Aarti Dhir who lived in London, and are the main culprit in the conspiracy of abduction and murder of 11 year old Gopal Sejani, whom they had adopted as son.
He said that if the need be a red corner notice through the Interpol would be issued to nab them.
Gopal, a native of Malia Hatina, was abducted from Manekvada in Keshod on February 8 and was murdered.
Police had nabbed one of the five accused in the matter and got to know about the sensational conspiracy of abduction and murder of the boy allegedly to get the huge sum of insurance.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe