Passenger from Dubai nabbed with around 2 kg gold at Ahmedabad airportApril 03, 2017
Ahmedabad: A man was nabbed with around 2 kg gold worth over Rs 60 lakhs from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport here today.
Custom sleuths nabbed Samir Ansari, a native of Surat in Gujarat, who had arrived here in a morning flight from Dubai.
A Custom official said that the passenger was caught with the hidden gold on suspicion. He is being investigated.
- Gujarat HC refuses to admit plea seeking immediate announcement of Gujarat election schedule
- Gujarat BJP to hold election committee meeting during 21 - 26 October
- 3 IAS transferred
- United Phosphorus signs MoU with Gujarat govt for Rs 6,000 crore plant
- Grasim India signs MoU with Gujarat govt for setting up two units
- Why Rahul Gandhi and Congress silent on latest revelations on Vadra ? : Rupani