Passenger from Dubai nabbed with around 2 kg gold at Ahmedabad airportApril 03, 2017
Ahmedabad: A man was nabbed with around 2 kg gold worth over Rs 60 lakhs from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport here today.
Custom sleuths nabbed Samir Ansari, a native of Surat in Gujarat, who had arrived here in a morning flight from Dubai.
A Custom official said that the passenger was caught with the hidden gold on suspicion. He is being investigated.
- Rajkot - Mumbai Duranto train flagged off
- House catches fire due to self immolation by owner in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat continue to reel under heat-wave, records first over 46°C temperature of this summer
- Gujarat Board to announce Class 10 exam results tomorrow
- President Ram Nath Kovind to be on one-day Surat visit on May 29
- BJP protest in front of Congress HQ in Gujarat against MLA Thumar's indecent remarks