Passenger from Dubai nabbed with around 2 kg gold at Ahmedabad airportApril 03, 2017
Ahmedabad: A man was nabbed with around 2 kg gold worth over Rs 60 lakhs from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport here today.
Custom sleuths nabbed Samir Ansari, a native of Surat in Gujarat, who had arrived here in a morning flight from Dubai.
A Custom official said that the passenger was caught with the hidden gold on suspicion. He is being investigated.
- Gujarat MLA Khant moves High Court to challenge invalidation of caste certificate
- Salinity issue in river Narmada: water discharged from Karjan dam
- Gujarat Multiplex Association decides not to screen Padmaavat
- Unidentified miscreants attack 2 ST buses near Gandhinagar, attempt torching
- Idar observers bandh to save Idariyo Gadh rock mountain against mining
- RIL reports highest quarterly profit, Reliance Jio posts first-ever profit