Singvad becomes latest taluka in GujaratApril 19, 2017
Gandhinagar: One more taluka has come to existence today in Gujarat State. Singvad, the latest taluka has been carved out of existing Limkheda taluka. The headquarters of new taluka will be Singvad village. As per a notification of Revenue department, Singvad will have 71 villages that were earlier part of Limkheda taluka. With this existing Limkheda taluka will remain to have 81 villages.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies