Gujarat’s first Women Industrial Park inaugurated at Sanand GIDCMay 04, 2017
Sanand: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today dedicated State’s first women industrial park spreading over 18.32 hectare area at Sanand GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estate near Ahmedabad. The park has 102 plots that are allocated to various women entrepreneurs.
Speaking on this occasion, Chief Minister said this woman industrial park will offer employment opportunities to 5,000 rural women. He said Sanand industrial estate has presence of various industries in total 2,056 hectare area. Industrial development has happened due to factors such as cordial relations between laborers and industries, zero-day lockout and peace. Some elements with political motives tried to create Singhur out of Sanand but people of this state rejected them, the CM said.
Online mobile application of GIDC was also launched on this occasion.
- A brief overview of Women Industrial Park, Sanand.
- Circular for allotment of industrial plots in Women Industrial Park, Sanand.
- Application for plots in Women Industrial Park, Sanand
- Suggested high-command to field Vaghela against Shah in Gandhinagar, got a go-ahead:NCP Gujarat chief
- Namumkin ab mumkin hai, Modi hai to mumkin hai: Gujarat BJP starts holding series of Vijay Vishwas Sammelans
- Gujarat Congress incharge Rajeev Satav not to contest Lok Sabha election
- Denied BJP ticket, sitting party MP Devji Fatepara sulks; Looming conviction in cheque return case could be reason of denial of ticket, believes local party MLA
- Contrary to rumours , I am not going to contest Lok Sabha election: Faisal Ahmed Patel
- Pakistani prisoner dies of lever illness in Bhuj