Gujarat’s first Women Industrial Park inaugurated at Sanand GIDCMay 04, 2017
Sanand: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today dedicated State’s first women industrial park spreading over 18.32 hectare area at Sanand GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estate near Ahmedabad. The park has 102 plots that are allocated to various women entrepreneurs.
Speaking on this occasion, Chief Minister said this woman industrial park will offer employment opportunities to 5,000 rural women. He said Sanand industrial estate has presence of various industries in total 2,056 hectare area. Industrial development has happened due to factors such as cordial relations between laborers and industries, zero-day lockout and peace. Some elements with political motives tried to create Singhur out of Sanand but people of this state rejected them, the CM said.
Online mobile application of GIDC was also launched on this occasion.
- A brief overview of Women Industrial Park, Sanand.
- Circular for allotment of industrial plots in Women Industrial Park, Sanand.
- Application for plots in Women Industrial Park, Sanand
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies