Gujarat’s first Women Industrial Park inaugurated at Sanand GIDCMay 04, 2017
Sanand: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today dedicated State’s first women industrial park spreading over 18.32 hectare area at Sanand GIDC(Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) estate near Ahmedabad. The park has 102 plots that are allocated to various women entrepreneurs.
Speaking on this occasion, Chief Minister said this woman industrial park will offer employment opportunities to 5,000 rural women. He said Sanand industrial estate has presence of various industries in total 2,056 hectare area. Industrial development has happened due to factors such as cordial relations between laborers and industries, zero-day lockout and peace. Some elements with political motives tried to create Singhur out of Sanand but people of this state rejected them, the CM said.
Online mobile application of GIDC was also launched on this occasion.
- A brief overview of Women Industrial Park, Sanand.
- Circular for allotment of industrial plots in Women Industrial Park, Sanand.
- Application for plots in Women Industrial Park, Sanand
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed