Two held in rural Kutch for cheating with online retailer FlipkartSeptember 08, 2017
Bhuj: Two persons were held by Special Operation Group of Kutch Police in Gujarat for cheating with online retailer company Flipkart.
Hitarth alias Pintu Prakash Nakar and Mansangji Khimaji Jadeja, both residents of Nakhatrana in Kutch were arrested by Nakhatrana police. Police recovered 11 mobile phones, t-shirt, jacket etc goods from their possession. They are to be produced in court for remand.
According to Nakhatrana police, the two accused would order electronics and other items online from Flipkart through bogus identities created with the help of different sim cards. They would recieve the products and procure duplicate products of same varieties from local market at cheaper price. They would then complain the online company that they received defective product. They would return the fake item purchased from the local market to online company as real ones and get fresh original electronic item later in exchange.
Police said two accused have done Rs 10-15 lakh cheating with online company.
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge
- PM wears uniform, celebrates Diwali with jawans of Indian Army and BSF in Gurez Valley
- Income Tax department launches 'online chat' to answer taxpayers queries
- Five arrested in Surat for vandalising rangoli of movie 'Padmavati', later released on bail
- Gujarat CM dedicates Rs 18.72 crore police stations, police housing units in Kutch
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj