Two held in rural Kutch for cheating with online retailer FlipkartSeptember 08, 2017
Bhuj: Two persons were held by Special Operation Group of Kutch Police in Gujarat for cheating with online retailer company Flipkart.
Hitarth alias Pintu Prakash Nakar and Mansangji Khimaji Jadeja, both residents of Nakhatrana in Kutch were arrested by Nakhatrana police. Police recovered 11 mobile phones, t-shirt, jacket etc goods from their possession. They are to be produced in court for remand.
According to Nakhatrana police, the two accused would order electronics and other items online from Flipkart through bogus identities created with the help of different sim cards. They would recieve the products and procure duplicate products of same varieties from local market at cheaper price. They would then complain the online company that they received defective product. They would return the fake item purchased from the local market to online company as real ones and get fresh original electronic item later in exchange.
Police said two accused have done Rs 10-15 lakh cheating with online company.
- After completion of ACB remand period, Former IAS Pradip Sharma sent to jail
- Amit Shah attends release of book of Anandiben
- NCB seizes Kashmiri Charas worth 1.5 crore from car in central Gujarat
- Ahmedabad student scores Perfect 1000 in GATE
- Gujarat Science City's Narottam Sahoo conferred National Award of Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
- Reliance Industries wins FT Arcellormittal boldness in business Award