Son of former CM Keshubhai Patel dies in USSeptember 09, 2017
Son of former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel, Pravin Patel died in the US last night.
PA to Patel Shetal Pandya today said that around 60 year old Pravinbhai, second among six children (5 son and a daughter) of Keshubhai used to live in Dallas where he died yesterday (around 2am Indian Standard time).
Pandya said that according to primary information Pravinbhai died of heart attack.
Notably, wife of Keshubhai had died in a fire incident in 2006.
- 6 IPS, other cops probing Chirag Patel death case, 70% chances that it was a suicide, however murder angle can't be denied, probe is on: Police
- DRI busts massive misuse of MEIS scheme, recovers Rs 52 crore from exporters of Gujarat, Mumbai and Tamilnadu
- Prabhu directs Secretary and DGCA officials to review the grounding of planes by Jet Airways, Advance Bookings, Cancellations, Refund and Safety issues
- Modi to interact with ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’ pledge takers on March 31 across 500 places
- Meeting of BJP election committee at CM residence in Gujarat: ECI probe finds no violation of MCC, gives clean-chit
- Development projects unveiled across the country, as PM’s vision for New India takes shape