Son of former CM Keshubhai Patel dies in USSeptember 09, 2017
Son of former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel, Pravin Patel died in the US last night.
PA to Patel Shetal Pandya today said that around 60 year old Pravinbhai, second among six children (5 son and a daughter) of Keshubhai used to live in Dallas where he died yesterday (around 2am Indian Standard time).
Pandya said that according to primary information Pravinbhai died of heart attack.
Notably, wife of Keshubhai had died in a fire incident in 2006.
- Gujarat HC rejects Ahmed Patel's plea seeking dismissal of Rajput's petition challenging his election to RS
- ACB nabs Sarpanch in central Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 30000
- Bitcoin case: CID crime gets 7 days remand of main accused LCB PI Anant Patel
- DRI seizes 34 containers with illegally imported raw sesame seed worth over 4.5 crores from Sudan by North Gujarat based importer
- RMC removes illegally erected Ambedkar statues, Protesters issue ultimatum
- Gujarat Police cracks Surat rape and murder case