Son of former CM Keshubhai Patel dies in USSeptember 09, 2017
Son of former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel, Pravin Patel died in the US last night.
PA to Patel Shetal Pandya today said that around 60 year old Pravinbhai, second among six children (5 son and a daughter) of Keshubhai used to live in Dallas where he died yesterday (around 2am Indian Standard time).
Pandya said that according to primary information Pravinbhai died of heart attack.
Notably, wife of Keshubhai had died in a fire incident in 2006.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017