Son of former CM Keshubhai Patel dies in USSeptember 09, 2017
Son of former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel, Pravin Patel died in the US last night.
PA to Patel Shetal Pandya today said that around 60 year old Pravinbhai, second among six children (5 son and a daughter) of Keshubhai used to live in Dallas where he died yesterday (around 2am Indian Standard time).
Pandya said that according to primary information Pravinbhai died of heart attack.
Notably, wife of Keshubhai had died in a fire incident in 2006.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity