Will take goods if only one party gives GST number: Surat Transporters decideSeptember 11, 2017
Surat: Transporters in Surat will take goods even if only consignor provides GST number.
This decision was taken in a meeting today which was held to discuss GST related issues.
The meeting was also attended by Central GST Additional Commissioner K.S.Mishra and IRS Sachin Singh along with Transport Association President Yuvraj Desle, Narendrabhai, Pankajsinh and others.
According to Vyapar Pragati Sangh Surat’s Sanjay Jagnani and Dinesh Kataria, the meeting took decision that transporters will take goods even if only one party (saler or consignor) will have GST number. So far some transporters were seeking GST numbers of both parties which was harming the interests of small businessmen.
Surat traders will now be able to send goods even in absence of GST number of end person in other city.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow