President Kovind to visit Porbandar, Mangrol, Somnath on 2nd OctoberSeptember 29, 2017
Porbandar: President Ram Nath Kovind will be on one-day visit to Gujarat on 2nd October, the birth anniversery of Mahatma Gandhi.
Kovind will be visiting Kriti Mandir in Porbandar which is birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. He will then visit nearby coastal town Mangrol where he will lay foundation stone for Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB)’s port project and dedicate group water supply scheme. He will also address a gathering. He will then leave for Somnath temple where he will offer puja and later dedicate newly built Ram temple.
- Surat fire tragedy: Highlights of Govt. briefing on primary probe report
- Fire incident: AMC suspends BU permission of Apple Children hospital in Ahmedabad
- Police detain Hardik Patel in Surat
- Ahmedabad court asks Rahul Gandhi to appear in person on July 12
- Surat fire tragedy: Builders arrested, SMC official suspended, demolition and sealing drives continue
- Surat fire tragedy: Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh brief media on actions taken so far