President Kovind to visit Porbandar, Mangrol, Somnath on 2nd OctoberSeptember 29, 2017
Porbandar: President Ram Nath Kovind will be on one-day visit to Gujarat on 2nd October, the birth anniversery of Mahatma Gandhi.
Kovind will be visiting Kriti Mandir in Porbandar which is birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. He will then visit nearby coastal town Mangrol where he will lay foundation stone for Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB)’s port project and dedicate group water supply scheme. He will also address a gathering. He will then leave for Somnath temple where he will offer puja and later dedicate newly built Ram temple.
- Angry voice of farmers-activists echoed in stakeholders consultation meet for bullet train project in Vadodara
- CM Rupani lays foundation stone for Rs 800 crore public works in Ahmedabad
- World War II era Dakota aircraft arrives in Jamnagar Air Base from UK
- Miscreants damage around 30 vehicles in Bhavnagar city
- Hardik Patel's security cover withdrawn after security assessment by MHA
- One dead in Dyeing mill fire in Surat city of Gujarat