President Kovind to visit Porbandar, Mangrol, Somnath on 2nd OctoberSeptember 29, 2017
Porbandar: President Ram Nath Kovind will be on one-day visit to Gujarat on 2nd October, the birth anniversery of Mahatma Gandhi.
Kovind will be visiting Kriti Mandir in Porbandar which is birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. He will then visit nearby coastal town Mangrol where he will lay foundation stone for Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB)’s port project and dedicate group water supply scheme. He will also address a gathering. He will then leave for Somnath temple where he will offer puja and later dedicate newly built Ram temple.
- 36.89% storage across 204 reservoirs in Gujarat; 19 put on high alert
- Industries and business in Gujarat suffer estimated loss of over 1500 crores due to truck operators strike
- Phoenix Mills Ltd - Bsafal Joint Venture to acquire and develop 5.16 acre land on SG Highway in Ahmedabad
- Himalaya, Ahmedabad One Mall make parking free
- John Abraham participates in shooting of Raw in Junagadh, Pakistan like look given to shooting-locations
- Citizens in Ahmedabad participate in rally against 'Love-Jihad'