President Kovind to visit Porbandar, Mangrol, Somnath on 2nd OctoberSeptember 29, 2017
Porbandar: President Ram Nath Kovind will be on one-day visit to Gujarat on 2nd October, the birth anniversery of Mahatma Gandhi.
Kovind will be visiting Kriti Mandir in Porbandar which is birth place of Mahatma Gandhi. He will then visit nearby coastal town Mangrol where he will lay foundation stone for Gujarat Maritime Board(GMB)’s port project and dedicate group water supply scheme. He will also address a gathering. He will then leave for Somnath temple where he will offer puja and later dedicate newly built Ram temple.
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge
- Nirav Modi arrested in London, court rejects his bail plea
- In pictures: Celebrations of festival of Holi in Amdavad, Gujarat
- Chirag Patel mysterious death case probe handed over to Crime Branch