Boulders, wooden, concrete slabs found on track on Ahmedabad – Mumbai rail line, matter under investigationSeptember 30, 2017
Vadodara: A suspected conspiracy/attempt to derail trains on Mumbai-Ahmedabad main line near Karjan railway station in Vadodara district of Gujarat was somehow foiled last night with timely removal of some boulders and other obstacles kept on both the up and down track.
Police today said that the driver of a passenger train going towards Bhiloda in Valsad saw around six small boulders (stones), two wooden and a conctrete built slab on the tracks around 1940 hrs last evening at a place between Khashipura Sarar and Miyagam near Karjan railway station.
He immediately contacted the station master of Kashipura who inturn informed the police. The boulders and slabs were later cleared from the track.
PSI of Karjan K M Rawal was investigating the matter.
Notably a large number of trains including Mumbai Rajdhani cross through this section.
- CM dedicates civil work projects worth of Rs. 493.78 crore to residents of Surat
- Gujarat based multinational pharma major Torrent acquires US company Bio-Pharm Inc
- State level Republic day event this year in Mahesana, Governor to hoist tricolor in presence of CM
- Gujarat budget 2018-19 on February 20
- 7 suggestions Gujarat Finance Minister made before Centre in pre-budget meet at Delhi
- Kuwait's leading low cost airline Jazeera Airways starts direct flight to Ahmedabad