10 injured in clash between two groups of Muslim community in Central GujaratOctober 03, 2017
Kheda: At least 10 people today injured in a clash between two groups of Muslim community in Padal village in Sevaliya area of Kheda district in central Gujarat.
Irate mob also torched a Pan shop and a house in the village.
police said that two groups belonging to Shaikh and Qureshi communities had some tension during Tazaiya procession two days back. They had an altercation over the same issue today which turned in to a violent clash.
The injured have been hospitalized and police was trying to nab the rioters.
- Second phase campaign more 'bitter' than first, will end tomorrow evening
- Live: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses BJP campaign rally in Vadodara
- PM Narendra Modi questions 'secret meeting' by Congress leaders with Pak envoy in rally
- Rahul Gandhi set to become Congress President on December 16
- Live: PM Narendra Modi addresses public meeting at Kaalol in Panchmahal
- Congress has returned to appeasement and votebank politics just ahead of polling: Amit Shah