10 injured in clash between two groups of Muslim community in Central GujaratOctober 03, 2017
Kheda: At least 10 people today injured in a clash between two groups of Muslim community in Padal village in Sevaliya area of Kheda district in central Gujarat.
Irate mob also torched a Pan shop and a house in the village.
police said that two groups belonging to Shaikh and Qureshi communities had some tension during Tazaiya procession two days back. They had an altercation over the same issue today which turned in to a violent clash.
The injured have been hospitalized and police was trying to nab the rioters.
- Municipal elections results: BJP alleges Congress of spreading lies
- More and more countries need to do more to welcome immigrants:Canadian PM in Gujarat
- Gujarat Road Safety Authority Bill 2018 passed unopposed in assembly on first day of budget session
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau interacts with IIMA students (video)
- BJP set to rule at least 47 municipalities, Congress 16
- Canadian PM Justin P Trudeau with wife and children arrives Gujarat clad in Indian attire