10 injured in clash between two groups of Muslim community in Central GujaratOctober 03, 2017
Kheda: At least 10 people today injured in a clash between two groups of Muslim community in Padal village in Sevaliya area of Kheda district in central Gujarat.
Irate mob also torched a Pan shop and a house in the village.
police said that two groups belonging to Shaikh and Qureshi communities had some tension during Tazaiya procession two days back. They had an altercation over the same issue today which turned in to a violent clash.
The injured have been hospitalized and police was trying to nab the rioters.
- Gujarat govt announces transfers of over 30 IPS officers; Rajkot, Vadodara get new Police Commissioner
- Opportunity to join Civil Service: GPSC invites applications for 294 Class I and II posts
- Saudi Airlines plane going to Dhaka from Riyadh make emergency landing in Ahmedabad
- AMC seals Rajpath club for parking and other rules violation
- Five days heavy rainfall warning for Gujarat
- Coast-guard starts 'de-fueling' operation of M V Henry which has drifted from Porbandar harbour