After wanting to see women in shorts, Rahul enters female toilet!October 11, 2017
Chhota Udepur: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi who was in Gujarat for second leg of his Navsarjan Yatra here entered ladies toilet in Chhota Udepur.
Rahul was in this tribal populated district for party’s campaign. One of functions was at Durbar hall where he interacted with tribal students.
Before start of the programme, Rahul used ladies toilet. Though there was a sing board put up outside the door of toilet, it was in Gujarati language. It is believed that Rahul did mistake of entering women’s toilet due to Gujarati sign board which he couldn’t understand.
Special Protection Group(SPG) disallowed to cover the video of Rahul entering inside women’s toilet. However footage of him leaving the ladies toilet was captured.
- Not allowed to rebuild Kedarnath as Gujarat CM under pressure from UPA: Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to inaugurate slew of projects in Gujarat this Sunday
- Diwali festival about 100 years ago in rural Gujarat as described by Ravi Shankar Maharaj
- Gujarati new year Vikram Samvat 2074 begins; happy new year Gujarat
- DeshGujarat.Com completes 11 years of operation
- Narendra Modi interacts with 23,000 Gujarat BJP workers through audio bridge