Congress also to start door-to-door campaign in poll bound Gujarat from Nov 14November 07, 2017
After the commencement of a door-to-door mega campaign of ruling BJP in poll bound Gujarat today, main opposition Congress will also follow suit and start a somewhat similar campaign from November 14 with a target to reach out to one crore houses in the state.
Guajrat Congress President Bharatsinh Solanki said that the campaign would last for 15 days.
‘It would be under the guidance of AICC general secretary and in-charge of Gujarat affairs Ashok Gehlot ji. We would meet people with and hand them over our leaflets explaining our stands on various issues and seek advise from them about issues and other things to be included in our manifesto,’ he ifnormed.
Notably, BJP today started its Gujarat Gaurav Mahasampark Abhiyan in the state today for direct connect to people. It would concluded on November 12.
- ISMA files suit against PURO pink salt ad that says white salt is bad for health
- 50 electric buses to be put on BRTS route; no hike in fare
- Notice of deputy LoP Parmar for removal of assembly speaker included in agenda of the house for tomorrow
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch detects Ashram road Angadiya loot and murder case; accused nabbed from UP
- Water level at Narmada dam rising slowly but constantly; rise of 29 cm in four days
- Deputy Mamlatdar arrested on lady's complaint