Congress also to start door-to-door campaign in poll bound Gujarat from Nov 14November 07, 2017
After the commencement of a door-to-door mega campaign of ruling BJP in poll bound Gujarat today, main opposition Congress will also follow suit and start a somewhat similar campaign from November 14 with a target to reach out to one crore houses in the state.
Guajrat Congress President Bharatsinh Solanki said that the campaign would last for 15 days.
‘It would be under the guidance of AICC general secretary and in-charge of Gujarat affairs Ashok Gehlot ji. We would meet people with and hand them over our leaflets explaining our stands on various issues and seek advise from them about issues and other things to be included in our manifesto,’ he ifnormed.
Notably, BJP today started its Gujarat Gaurav Mahasampark Abhiyan in the state today for direct connect to people. It would concluded on November 12.
- Uddhav Thackeray, BJP MP Kakade predict Congress victory in Gujarat
- Rahul Gandhi will get a gift of 'defeat' from Gujarat Congress: Vaghani
- Hardik's yet another bizarre statement: BJP would win Gujarat and loose Himachal by tampering EVMs
- Mamlatdar forwards 'fake' letter of Deputy Election commissioner which claims EVMs can be hacked by mobile towers
- Gujarat BJP holds meeting, Instructs polling agents for counting day
- Re-polling on Sunday in 6 booths of Gujarat