Congress also to start door-to-door campaign in poll bound Gujarat from Nov 14November 07, 2017
After the commencement of a door-to-door mega campaign of ruling BJP in poll bound Gujarat today, main opposition Congress will also follow suit and start a somewhat similar campaign from November 14 with a target to reach out to one crore houses in the state.
Guajrat Congress President Bharatsinh Solanki said that the campaign would last for 15 days.
‘It would be under the guidance of AICC general secretary and in-charge of Gujarat affairs Ashok Gehlot ji. We would meet people with and hand them over our leaflets explaining our stands on various issues and seek advise from them about issues and other things to be included in our manifesto,’ he ifnormed.
Notably, BJP today started its Gujarat Gaurav Mahasampark Abhiyan in the state today for direct connect to people. It would concluded on November 12.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity