‘Panchn Mahotsav 2017’ to begin from December 16th, 2017 in PanchmahalDecember 11, 2017
Ahmedabad: The architectural marvels and landscapes of world heritage site Champaner-Pavagadh, Gujarat will provide a cultural interlude to visitors in the form of annual ‘PanchMahotsav 2017’ which is all set to begin from December16th, 2017 this month.
Organized by the District administration, Panchmahal, in association with TCGL, the Festival this year has in store a blend of cultural and spiritual experiences, including heritage walk, local guide facility, trekking, amusement park, cultural performances, craft market, food market, themes based pavilions, performances by renown artists, tribal dance performances, Garba competition, parikrama, Mahaaarti, light and sound show, Sufi dance, photography exhibition, historical drama and dayro, and much more.
“PanchMahotsav 2017 cultural festival will have a line-up of over 150 stalls for food and shopping. We have also set up around 50 tent houses for visitors this year. With a grand Swiss cottage tent being set up near a picturesque view of hills against the Vada Talav, we are set on kicking luxury stay up a notch during the festival”, according to district administration.
The mega-fest also has in store a mélange of gala programmes, scheduled to be held from 23rd December, 2017 to 27th December, 2017. The cast includes attractions like Tent city, adventure sports, craft bazaar, traditional food bazaar, heritage tour, forest trail, pilgrimage tours, and much more.
- Bodies of 5 black-bucks found near chemical factory in Gujarat
- Man pretending as BJP office bearer does stunt for news coverage; party issues clarification
- Rupani in 7 chief ministers’ committee of Niti Aayog for MANREGA in agriculture
- Farmer's tractor rallies in Surat to oppose bullet train project, in Amreli against mining mafias
- Dr. Jigishaben Sheth is new Mayor of Vadodara, Jivraj Chauhan her deputy
- Former MLA Nalin Kotadia declared absconder in bit coin extortion and kidnap case