Process to make Keshod airport functional again going onDecember 21, 2017
Junagadh: There’s some movement going on that suggests, Keshod airport near Somnath will start functioning again next year. Keshod airport is defunct without any traffic of scheduled flight since year 2000. Now the process is going on to get license of DGCA. Talks are going on with Air Deccan’s captain Gopinath to search possibilities of flight to/from Keshod connecting it with Mumbai, Surat or Ahmedabad.
- Lion enters house, sits on pile of groundnut, stays there, photo goes viral
- Rs 11 crore Chhath Ghaat of AMC to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Gujarat based Sayaji Industries commences new state-of-the-art Dextrose Monohydrate Plant
- Chairman railway board visits Gandhinagar Railway station redevelopment and five star hotel construction site
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates first multi modal terminal port in Varanasi
- Many senior BJP leaders also want to see Bavliya defeated in Jasdan by-poll: Gujarat Congress president Chavda