Process to make Keshod airport functional again going onDecember 21, 2017
Junagadh: There’s some movement going on that suggests, Keshod airport near Somnath will start functioning again next year. Keshod airport is defunct without any traffic of scheduled flight since year 2000. Now the process is going on to get license of DGCA. Talks are going on with Air Deccan’s captain Gopinath to search possibilities of flight to/from Keshod connecting it with Mumbai, Surat or Ahmedabad.
- Over 500 junior doctors of Ahmedabad civil hospital on flash strike again
- Social media lauds AMC's strict actions against litterers as videos go viral
- RIL partners with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels
- Honda not in hurry for car plant in Gujarat
- Bhavnagar to get Rs 80 crore regional science museum
- Heat wave continued despite marginal drop in temperatures in Gujarat