Gujarat Multiplex Association decides not to screen PadmaavatJanuary 20, 2018
Ahmedabad: Controversial film Padmaavat will not be released in Ahmdabad, Mahesana, Vadodara and Bhavnagar. All 26 multiplexes in Ahmedabad will not screen Padmaavat. This was announced by Gujarat Multiplex Association’s Rakesh Patel.
Patel told news agency ANI, ‘we have decided not to screen the movie in whole of Gujarat. Everyone is scared. No multiplex wants to bear the loss. Why will we bear the loss?’
Yesterday, multiplexes in Bhuj(Kutch district) and Morbi had declared that they would stay away from screening Padmaavat.
- ISRO planning to launch Chandrayaan-2 mission around April this year: Dr Jitendra Singh
- Rajendra Trivedi files nomination for speaker post as consensus candidate
- Family refuses to accept Vankar's body, road block in Unjha, ST bus attacked, RSS extends support to suffering families
- Gujarat CM inaugurates first flight service connecting Ahmedabad to Mundra
- Foreign cruise brings 471 tourists to Porbandar
- Renovated building of Gujarat Assembly complex to be inaugurated on February 19