Gujarat Multiplex Association decides not to screen PadmaavatJanuary 20, 2018
Ahmedabad: Controversial film Padmaavat will not be released in Ahmdabad, Mahesana, Vadodara and Bhavnagar. All 26 multiplexes in Ahmedabad will not screen Padmaavat. This was announced by Gujarat Multiplex Association’s Rakesh Patel.
Patel told news agency ANI, ‘we have decided not to screen the movie in whole of Gujarat. Everyone is scared. No multiplex wants to bear the loss. Why will we bear the loss?’
Yesterday, multiplexes in Bhuj(Kutch district) and Morbi had declared that they would stay away from screening Padmaavat.
- Lion enters house, sits on pile of groundnut, stays there, photo goes viral
- Rs 11 crore Chhath Ghaat of AMC to be inaugurated on Tuesday
- Gujarat based Sayaji Industries commences new state-of-the-art Dextrose Monohydrate Plant
- Chairman railway board visits Gandhinagar Railway station redevelopment and five star hotel construction site
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates first multi modal terminal port in Varanasi
- Many senior BJP leaders also want to see Bavliya defeated in Jasdan by-poll: Gujarat Congress president Chavda