Gujarat Multiplex Association decides not to screen PadmaavatJanuary 20, 2018
Ahmedabad: Controversial film Padmaavat will not be released in Ahmdabad, Mahesana, Vadodara and Bhavnagar. All 26 multiplexes in Ahmedabad will not screen Padmaavat. This was announced by Gujarat Multiplex Association’s Rakesh Patel.
Patel told news agency ANI, ‘we have decided not to screen the movie in whole of Gujarat. Everyone is scared. No multiplex wants to bear the loss. Why will we bear the loss?’
Yesterday, multiplexes in Bhuj(Kutch district) and Morbi had declared that they would stay away from screening Padmaavat.
- Bhavnagar to get Rs 80 crore regional science museum
- Heat wave continued despite marginal drop in temperatures in Gujarat
- Operation of trains from platform 6 of Ahmedabad railway station stopped for 45 days
- Surat Police arrests a young lady criminal Asmita Gohil alias Bhuri
- PM Narendra Modi to visit Indonesia and Singapore during May 29 - June 2
- Two youths stripped, beaten up by mob of their own community in Gondal