Gujarat govt to give financial assistance upto Rs 5 lakh per year to 2500 students for higher educationFebruary 02, 2018
Ahmedabad: Speaking at the inaugural function of Grand Education Fair here, Gujarat Chief Minister made an announcement that Gujarat government will pay fees of 2500 students for higher studies in self financed colleges every year. Each student will get government aide upto Rs 5 lakh per year for higher education in medical, para medical, engineering fields in self financed colleges. Orphans, handicapped, sons/daughters of martyrs in defense force and police will be among beneficiary students. Rupani said the government has issued GR in this connection yesterday.
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects
- Surat Police to expand its CCTV network, increase patrolling in migrants populated area