Police Commissioner of Surat suspends Inspector over viral videoFebruary 09, 2018
Surat: City police commissioner has suspended a Traffic police inspector Nakum for being unable to gather enough evidences in murder case. The reason behind his suspension is also a viral video on social media in which he is shown driving car in dedicated lane for Bus Rapid Transit System(BRTS). To drive vehicle in BRTS lane is crime for which common citizens are punished. The BRTS lane driving issue is fresh. Nakum was caught by a citizen and his video was captured while in car in BRTS lane. The video contains argument over this between a citizen and Inspector Nakum. The murder case is related to Chowk Bazar police station area where Nakum was Inspector in the past.
- PAAS leader Dinesh Bambhaniya arrested by crime branch from his home on NBW in Sedition case
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner