Watches worth around 1.5 crore stolen from Watch Showroom in Surat city of GujaratFebruary 09, 2018
An incident of theft of watches and other valuables worth around Rs 1.5 crores from a famous local watch showroom in Parley point area under Umra police station of Surat city took place late last night .
PI Umra S B Bharwad today said that the CCTV footage of the incident of theft shows around 7 to 8 people involved in the crime.
‘As per primary estimates watches and some other valuable worth around 1.5 crores and Rs 6 lakh cash have been stolen from Anjan Watches,’ he said.
The crime branch and Umra police were trying to nab the culprits.
The incident as per the CCTV footage took place late last night.
Police said that whether or not there was a hand of any insider in the theft would be clear only after investigation.
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018
- Essar Oilfields awarded drilling contract by GAIL for five wells in Cambay basin of Gujarat
- Major jolt to Hardik, discharge-plea in sedition case rejected by court