Watches worth around 1.5 crore stolen from Watch Showroom in Surat city of GujaratFebruary 09, 2018
An incident of theft of watches and other valuables worth around Rs 1.5 crores from a famous local watch showroom in Parley point area under Umra police station of Surat city took place late last night .
PI Umra S B Bharwad today said that the CCTV footage of the incident of theft shows around 7 to 8 people involved in the crime.
‘As per primary estimates watches and some other valuable worth around 1.5 crores and Rs 6 lakh cash have been stolen from Anjan Watches,’ he said.
The crime branch and Umra police were trying to nab the culprits.
The incident as per the CCTV footage took place late last night.
Police said that whether or not there was a hand of any insider in the theft would be clear only after investigation.
- Gujarat High Court grants interim protection against arrest to Teesta Setalvad and her husband Javed
- Cloudy weather/light rain in southern Gujarat from May 30:IMD
- Surat police seeks addition of 1306 CCTV cameras to cover the gaps in vigil
- Two arrested for anchoring a ship without permission at Magdalla Jetty of ABG; measures taken to prevent damage to ONGC bridge
- Passport issuance delay at Ahmedabad RPO: Sushma Swaraj seeks reply from officer
- Bodies of lion cub and leopard found at different places in Tulsishyam range of Gir