Manager of Ranchhodrayji temple in Dakor beaten up by sevaks, hospitalizedFebruary 15, 2018
यात्राधाम डाकोर मंदिर के मेनेजर और मंदिर के सेवको के बीच विवाद हाथापाई तक पहुंचा।
सेवको ने मिलकर मंदिर के मैनेजर की पिटाई की।
मेनेजर के मनस्वी नियमो से परेशान होकर की धुनाई। pic.twitter.com/bEwA4hYaI9
— Janak Dave (@dave_janak) February 15, 2018
The manager of famous Ranchhodraiji temple in Dakor of Kheda district was hospitalized today after being beaten up by the temple employees and sevaks due to some internal conflict related to temple administration.
PSI of Dakor R B Chavda said that Manger of Dakor temple committee Rupeshkumar Prafulchandra Shastri was thrashed by five to six sevaks and other employees of the temple soon after he returned from a meeting at the collector’s office.
‘His office was locked by the sevaks who were allegedly peeved at some of his decisions regarding temple administration. They openly beat him up. He was admitted to a local hospital here and was later referred to Karamsad Medical
College and Hospital. He was bleeding profusely from his nose,’ the PSI said.
He said that around 44 years old Shastri was manager of the temple for past around one year.
He said that an FIR in this connection would be lodged and action against the culprits would also be taken.
- Gujarat govt. forms Transgender Welfare Board on direction of Supreme Court
- 4 bills to be tabled in current assembly session, only interim budget tomorrow, full fledged one after LS polls
- Classic Legends’ Jawa Motorcycles enters Gujarat with first showroom in Ahmedabad
- Repeated offender, PAAS hooligan Alpesh Kathiria arrested, sent to judicial custody
- Army kills two Jaish terrorists; four jawans, one civilian also killed, one jawan injured in gunfight
- One aŕrested in Ahmedabad for objectionable FB post on Pulwama attack