Manager of Ranchhodrayji temple in Dakor beaten up by sevaks, hospitalizedFebruary 15, 2018
यात्राधाम डाकोर मंदिर के मेनेजर और मंदिर के सेवको के बीच विवाद हाथापाई तक पहुंचा।
सेवको ने मिलकर मंदिर के मैनेजर की पिटाई की।
मेनेजर के मनस्वी नियमो से परेशान होकर की धुनाई। pic.twitter.com/bEwA4hYaI9
— Janak Dave (@dave_janak) February 15, 2018
The manager of famous Ranchhodraiji temple in Dakor of Kheda district was hospitalized today after being beaten up by the temple employees and sevaks due to some internal conflict related to temple administration.
PSI of Dakor R B Chavda said that Manger of Dakor temple committee Rupeshkumar Prafulchandra Shastri was thrashed by five to six sevaks and other employees of the temple soon after he returned from a meeting at the collector’s office.
‘His office was locked by the sevaks who were allegedly peeved at some of his decisions regarding temple administration. They openly beat him up. He was admitted to a local hospital here and was later referred to Karamsad Medical
College and Hospital. He was bleeding profusely from his nose,’ the PSI said.
He said that around 44 years old Shastri was manager of the temple for past around one year.
He said that an FIR in this connection would be lodged and action against the culprits would also be taken.
- In videos: Two Patidar community events at same time, one for progress, another for politics
- Coherent administration, substantial and sustainable social growth and bottom-up approach: Rupani on 4 years of Modi govt in Centre
- Prime Minister to inaugurate Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Phase -I of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Health department inquiry team visit Adnai run G K hospital in Bhuj even as 111 children deaths confirmed this year
- Forest Guard attacked by Lioness in Gujarat
- Son of Gujarat completes four years as PM, far longer period compared to earlier Gujarati PM Morarji Desai; Gujarat Congress protests titling it as Vishwasghat Diwas, fields Narmada tweet row fame Rajiv Satav to lead it