Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018February 21, 2018
Mumbai: Fast Company on Tuesday announced its annual ranking of the world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018, honoring leading enterprises and rising newcomers that exemplify the best in business and innovation. Reliance Jio, earned the number 17 spot on the global list, and also ranks at number one for Most Innovative Companies in India.
Jio has joined the list of other leading global companies such as Apple, Netflix, Tencent, Amazon, Spotify and many others.
“Since the launch of Jio, our mission has been bold yet simple: to make broadband technology affordable and accessible to every person in India,” stated Akash Ambani, Director, Reliance Jio.
“We have sought nothing less than a complete transformation of the Indian telecom sector, fueled by our commitment to bring the best products, services and value to our customers, and continuous innovation plays a major role in delivering on that promise,” he added.
The 50 Most Innovative Companies were curated from Fast Company’s Top 10 lists, which recognize pioneering companies across 36 categories, from artificial intelligence to wellness.
More than three dozen Fast Company editors, reporters, and contributors surveyed
thousands of companies—many of which were identified by a new MIC submission process—to create these lists.
- Storage position of dams from across Gujarat as on 8.00 am today
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways notifies increase in Truck Axle Load
- Deeper the discussion, better will be the inputs: PM ahead of beginning of parliament session
- Four from Gujarat in newly constituted CWC, the supreme steering body of Congress party, Madhusudan Mistry dropped
- Gujarat BJP spokesperson posts salute to PGVCL lineman in Facebook post
- 45.20% Kharif sowing so far in Gujarat