America refuses to confirm Nirav Modi’s presence in the USMarch 02, 2018
New Delhi: The American government today refused to confirm the presence of billionaire bank defaulter Nirav Modi in the country. A US state department official Heather Nauert said they are aware of the recent media reports that Nirav Modi is in America but can not confirm those reports.
- CID Crime picks up Amreli DSP in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects