America refuses to confirm Nirav Modi’s presence in the USMarch 02, 2018
New Delhi: The American government today refused to confirm the presence of billionaire bank defaulter Nirav Modi in the country. A US state department official Heather Nauert said they are aware of the recent media reports that Nirav Modi is in America but can not confirm those reports.
- PAAS leader Dinesh Bambhaniya arrested by crime branch from his home on NBW in Sedition case
- #ISupportKarnavati trends nationally number one on Twitter
- Over 6 lakh complete Lili parikrama even before formal start, 6 die of heart attack so far
- Congress declares incharge for each of 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat
- Rupani reviews scarcity situation in Kutch
- ACB nabs Deputy Director of ESIC office taking bribe for issuing certificate to factory owner