Wedding bells for Ambani’s son this year, reports quoting sourcesMarch 05, 2018
Mumbai: Reports quoting sources say, Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son Akash(27) may soon get engaged with Shloka, the youngest daughter of South Mumbai based Russell Mehta, Managing Director, Rosy Blue India, one of the country’s leading diamond companies which was formally known as B. Arunkumar & Co.
Akash and Shloka both are alumni of Dhirubhai Ambani Internationl School, located in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. After schooling, Akash studied at Brown University in America. Shloka was anthropology student at Princeton University and later completed her Masters in Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Akash is on the board of Reliance Jio, Shloka is a Director with Rosy Blue Foundation and is a co-founder of ConnectFor organization. Akash’s twin sister Isha Ambani and younger sibling Anant Ambani are unmarried.
Shloka’s younger sister Diya Mehta married to Ayush Jatia, son of Amit Jatia, MD of Hardcastle Restaurants (McDonald’s India Franchise) at destination wedding in Bahrain last year. The function was attended by Ambanis. Shloka’s elder brother Viraj is married to Nisha Sheth, the daughter of a shipping tycoon.
- Jailed son of Asaram, Narayan Sai admitted to hospital following complain of chest pain
- MoU signed for 10 crore litre per day desalination plant at Jodiya in Gujarat
- IRSDC Statement on Surat Multi Model Transport Hub project
- 22 foreigner ladies nabbed from various spas in Rajkot and Valsad in Gujarat
- Vinay Shah scam: cash and items worth over Rs 50 lakh seized by CID-crime
- Rupani in Delhi highlights ‘VGGIS – 2019’ before industry captains and business tycoons