Wedding bells for Ambani’s son this year, reports quoting sourcesMarch 05, 2018
Mumbai: Reports quoting sources say, Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son Akash(27) may soon get engaged with Shloka, the youngest daughter of South Mumbai based Russell Mehta, Managing Director, Rosy Blue India, one of the country’s leading diamond companies which was formally known as B. Arunkumar & Co.
Akash and Shloka both are alumni of Dhirubhai Ambani Internationl School, located in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. After schooling, Akash studied at Brown University in America. Shloka was anthropology student at Princeton University and later completed her Masters in Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Akash is on the board of Reliance Jio, Shloka is a Director with Rosy Blue Foundation and is a co-founder of ConnectFor organization. Akash’s twin sister Isha Ambani and younger sibling Anant Ambani are unmarried.
Shloka’s younger sister Diya Mehta married to Ayush Jatia, son of Amit Jatia, MD of Hardcastle Restaurants (McDonald’s India Franchise) at destination wedding in Bahrain last year. The function was attended by Ambanis. Shloka’s elder brother Viraj is married to Nisha Sheth, the daughter of a shipping tycoon.
- Storage position of dams from across Gujarat as on 8.00 am today
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways notifies increase in Truck Axle Load
- Deeper the discussion, better will be the inputs: PM ahead of beginning of parliament session
- Four from Gujarat in newly constituted CWC, the supreme steering body of Congress party, Madhusudan Mistry dropped
- Gujarat BJP spokesperson posts salute to PGVCL lineman in Facebook post
- 45.20% Kharif sowing so far in Gujarat