Jagdishbhai never abused, only asked not to misbehave with speaker:NimabenMarch 14, 2018
Senior woman BJP MLA from Bhuj Nimaben Acharya who had a narrow escape during the incident of attack by Congess MLA Pradip Dudhat in the Gujarat assembly, rejected his claim that BJP MLA from Nikol whom he had tried to attack with a mic had abused him.
Nimaben who was in close vicinity to Panchal during the shameful incident later told newsmen that in-fact Panchal, had requested Dudhat and Ambrish Der to not to hurl abuses at the speaker.
‘Ambrishbhai himself was so enraged that had the sergeants in the hosue not caught hold of him, he would have attacked the speaker,’ she said.
‘Jagdishbhai (Panchal), was a thorough gentleman and I even doubt whether he knows any abuses and not. He only asked the enraged Congress MLAs to not to misbehave with the speaker,’ She added.
She said that Congress which after this shameful incident was trying to cover it up had seemingly behaved like this under a well planned conspiracy.
- GST rates reduced/waived off on number of items, GST return filing to be simplified
- Gujarat Congress leader Himanshu Vyas appointed as AICC Secretary in charge of NRI wing of party
- M Phil student alleges woman professor of making her do household chores, cleaning, GU forms probe committee
- Despite late arrival this year in Gujarat, SW Monsoon crosses half-way mark of annual rainfall before July-end
- Heavy rainfall warnings for next 24 hours
- GU for shorter question paper and exam time