Hanuman Jayanti being celebrated with traditional fervor across Gujarat, 351 kg Laddu shaped cake made at Camp Hanuman templeMarch 31, 2018
Hanuman Jayanti is being celebrated across Gujarat with traditional fervor and gaiety and lakhs of devotees have thronged various temples where special Aartis, Havan, Ramdhun, Sundarkand and Hanuman Chalisa paath and other events are being held.
The famous Hanuman temple in Salangpur in Botad district has been especially decorated and a large number of devotees had made a bee-line for darshan.
A 351 kg Laddu shaped cake was made in the Camp Hanuman temple in Ahmedabad on the occasion. Devotees of lord Hanuman also thronged Anajani mata temple in Thaltej area of the city, Damoria Hanuman temple in Gandhinagar and other such temples across the state including Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Surat, Jamnagar and other cities, towns and rural areas.
Even in the famous Shiva temple at Somnath , the General Manager of the temple trust Vijay Chavda held a special mahapuja and Aarti of Kashtbanjan Hanumanji idol situated in the temple premises.
On the occasion Shobha Yatras (processions) were also taken out.
This Hanuman Jayanti has gained special significance owing to it coinciding with Saturday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi tweets Cam Hanuman Mandir photo
आप सभी को हनुमान जयंती की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।
Greetings to everyone on the auspicious occasion of Hanuman Jayanti. pic.twitter.com/lFxxnhoqhh
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 31, 2018
- BAPS Hindu Mandir foundation stone-laying ceremony completed, celebrating UAE’s commitment to tolerance
- 5 detained in connection with ruckus in Hardik's Nikol public meeting: Police
- High-decibel Intense poll campaign in Gujarat to end tomorrow
- Hardik opposed during Congress election rally in Patidar den, had to leave without delivering speech
- BJP will win all 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat again with even higher lead: Vijay Rupani in Rajkot
- Will 2019 Witness the Dynasty as a Liability on the Congress Party? : A note by Arun Jaitley