A group of women from Dahod call on PM Modi in DelhiApril 06, 2018
Dahod: A group of 35 women from Dahod called on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The were taken by train to Delhi by Dahod MP Jaswantsinh Bhabhor. They returned back in flight, arrangement of which was made by Bhabhor.
The women including Mahila Morcha president Rina Panchal, general secretary Sakuben Baria, Nilamben, district BJP secretary Gitaben Chauhan, Ramilaben Ravat among others left for Delhi in train on 2nd April. However due to dalit agitation their train suffered stone pelting in Rajasthan. When informed, Bhabhor who is union minister contacted the Chief Minister of Rajasthan and manged to rush police force. Rajasthan Police had to fire ten rounds to allow the train to pass through the route safely.
A group of women called on the Prime Minister on 3rd April in parliament and presented him a shawl and memento. For their safety, Bhabhor arranged plane tickets for return journey.
- Highlights of MoUs signed on second day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Police detain over 30 in Kevadiya holding protest in presence of Haryana CM
- PM Modi hits out at grand-alliance at Silvassa rally
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates L&T’s Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira, Gujarat
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira
- Live: Gujarat’s Sprint to 2022 session at Vibrant Gujarat 2019