A group of women from Dahod call on PM Modi in DelhiApril 06, 2018
Dahod: A group of 35 women from Dahod called on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The were taken by train to Delhi by Dahod MP Jaswantsinh Bhabhor. They returned back in flight, arrangement of which was made by Bhabhor.
The women including Mahila Morcha president Rina Panchal, general secretary Sakuben Baria, Nilamben, district BJP secretary Gitaben Chauhan, Ramilaben Ravat among others left for Delhi in train on 2nd April. However due to dalit agitation their train suffered stone pelting in Rajasthan. When informed, Bhabhor who is union minister contacted the Chief Minister of Rajasthan and manged to rush police force. Rajasthan Police had to fire ten rounds to allow the train to pass through the route safely.
A group of women called on the Prime Minister on 3rd April in parliament and presented him a shawl and memento. For their safety, Bhabhor arranged plane tickets for return journey.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed