And now bootleggers use ambulance for illegal liquor transportation, one held in AhmedabadApril 15, 2018
Ahmedabad: 1650 bottles of liquor were seized by Ramol police of Ahmedabad from an ambulance near Mahadev Estate. Police found this new modus operandi adopted by bootlegger to dodge the cops. The driver of ambulance had filled the ambulance with liquor bottles after dropping a patient. The driver has been arrested by police.
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani