And now bootleggers use ambulance for illegal liquor transportation, one held in AhmedabadApril 15, 2018
Ahmedabad: 1650 bottles of liquor were seized by Ramol police of Ahmedabad from an ambulance near Mahadev Estate. Police found this new modus operandi adopted by bootlegger to dodge the cops. The driver of ambulance had filled the ambulance with liquor bottles after dropping a patient. The driver has been arrested by police.
- Foreign Trade Development Officer caught red handed taking bribe from exporter for correction in foreign trade license from exporter in Gujarat
- Rajkot has got the Gujarat AIIMS due to political heavyweights of the region including CM Rupani and LoP Dhanani: BJP MLA Yogesh Patel
- Cold wave in parts of Gujarat, Met issues warning for tomorrow as well
- Jaxay Shah appointed chairman of Assocham Gujarat chapter
- Three companies sign MoUs with Gujarat govt for Rs. 3,710 crore investment in expansion and new projects
- PM's visit to Statue of Unity; visitors advised to arrive post 11 am on December 21st