Fire breaks out in girl’s hair while welcoming Gujarat CM in Rajkot functionApril 15, 2018
Rajkot: In a public function in Rajkot today evening, hairs of a girl caught in fire just in front of the Chief Minister when the girl was welcoming the Chief Minister. A police man present there was quick to douse the fire. The Chief Minister shocked to learn fire in hair of the girl just at a one foot distance. The occasion was ground breaking of new Mamlatdar office building on Kalavad road.
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week
- JioPhone all set for WhatsApp, YouTube, Google Maps, Facebook; Monsoon Hungama offer launches new JioPhone at Rs 501 effective price