South Western monsoon rains likely in Gujarat from third week of June; Flood control room to function from May 15May 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: The state of Gujarat is likely to witness onset of south western monsoon in third week of June this year,s aid IMD Gujarat Director Jayant Sarkar speaking at pre-monsoon preparedness meeting of all concerned government agencies of State and Centre in capital Gandhinagar chaired by Chief Secretary Dr JN Singh.
The state government sharing the details of this meeting said, its control room for monsoon will start on 15th of May. Flood control rooms will also be functional at district levels.
The state has 10 NDRF teams, of which 6 will be stationed at Vadodara and 4 at Gandhinagar.
- GIFT City Gujarat based BSE India INX daily turnover volume peaks at all time high of INR 8,112.58 crores
- Through iON digital platform, TCS democratizes recruitment providing equal opportunity to young engineers across India
- First building on reclaimed land of river Sabarmati inaugurated in Ahmedabad
- AMC removes dangerous portion of minaret of Ek Toda mosque in Dolatkhana area
- Highways connecting Patan to Harij, Sidhpur and Unjha to be converted to four-lane
- Gujarat govt to bring law for 80% jobs to Gujaratis, 25% jobs to locals in industrial and service sector: Chief Minister Rupani