South Western monsoon rains likely in Gujarat from third week of June; Flood control room to function from May 15May 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: The state of Gujarat is likely to witness onset of south western monsoon in third week of June this year,s aid IMD Gujarat Director Jayant Sarkar speaking at pre-monsoon preparedness meeting of all concerned government agencies of State and Centre in capital Gandhinagar chaired by Chief Secretary Dr JN Singh.
The state government sharing the details of this meeting said, its control room for monsoon will start on 15th of May. Flood control rooms will also be functional at district levels.
The state has 10 NDRF teams, of which 6 will be stationed at Vadodara and 4 at Gandhinagar.
- SC Judge M.R. Shah and Solicitor General Tushar Mehta felicitated
- Abruptly lowered maximum temperatures and wind at lower level giving 'cold-wave' like feeling at various places across Gujarat
- Woman CA nabbed red handed accepting Rs 8 lakh bribe for Assistant IT commissioner
- PM Modi slams Congress for showing disregard to SC verdict on Rafale
- Rafale – Lies, Shortlived lies and now further lies : a note by Arun Jaitley
- Teaser of Gujarati Movie Short Circuit: Aghru, Appetizer, Curiosity Aroused