South Western monsoon rains likely in Gujarat from third week of June; Flood control room to function from May 15May 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: The state of Gujarat is likely to witness onset of south western monsoon in third week of June this year,s aid IMD Gujarat Director Jayant Sarkar speaking at pre-monsoon preparedness meeting of all concerned government agencies of State and Centre in capital Gandhinagar chaired by Chief Secretary Dr JN Singh.
The state government sharing the details of this meeting said, its control room for monsoon will start on 15th of May. Flood control rooms will also be functional at district levels.
The state has 10 NDRF teams, of which 6 will be stationed at Vadodara and 4 at Gandhinagar.
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's interview with Times Now news channel
- Tarun Gajjar who slapped Hardik Patel speaks
- ITBP jawan on election duty in Gujarat dies of suspected snake bite
- Hardik refuses to take security cover from State government
- Hardik was never attacked when he had no political association: SPG chief Lalji Ptel
- CM Rupani condemns attack on Hardik but did not rule out possibility of it being Congress' own plot