South Western monsoon rains likely in Gujarat from third week of June; Flood control room to function from May 15May 04, 2018
Gandhinagar: The state of Gujarat is likely to witness onset of south western monsoon in third week of June this year,s aid IMD Gujarat Director Jayant Sarkar speaking at pre-monsoon preparedness meeting of all concerned government agencies of State and Centre in capital Gandhinagar chaired by Chief Secretary Dr JN Singh.
The state government sharing the details of this meeting said, its control room for monsoon will start on 15th of May. Flood control rooms will also be functional at district levels.
The state has 10 NDRF teams, of which 6 will be stationed at Vadodara and 4 at Gandhinagar.
- New startling twist in Bitcoin case: complainant Shailesh Bhatt himself is the main culprit
- Amit Shah speaks on Karnataka assembly election results 2018
- Uno Minda Group commissions Rs 450 crore alloy wheel & 4W switch plants in Gujarat
- Gujarat govt launches 'Trinetra' initiative for drone surveillance of mineral areas
- Mumbai - Ahmedabad Duronto train to be extended to Rajkot
- Man dies after brutally thrashed in factory in Shapar Veraval; video goes viral, five held