Thug promising youths high paid jobs in Malaysia held in VadodaraMay 16, 2018
Vadodara: Thanks to a vigilant youth, a cheater promising good future in Malaysia to youths was arrested by police in Vadodara.
Arvind Valand had opened an office under the banner of ‘Jay Mataji’ in Limkheda town of Dahod district. He would call job-seeking youths to his office and promise them a high-salary jobs in Malaysia. He would then collect Rs 10-12,000 from each applicant as ‘processing fee’ and flea.
One alert youth who came into contact with Valand called him to Makarpura. Valand was cornered here by a group of youths as he arrived and started promising high-paid jobs in Malaysia, following which he confessed he had cheated around 70 youths using same trick. Prevention of Crime Branch’s incharge police inspector HM Vyas has arrested the thug.
- ACB nabs Income Tax Inspector and RFO in two traps in North and South Gujarat
- Modi, Hasina to address Visva Bharati convocation
- Taking suo moto cognizance of Shapar-Veraval incident NHRC seeks report from Gujarat govt.
- Heat-waves make comeback in parts of Gujarat, Maximum temperatures likely to remain in the range of 41-45°C in next 2 days
- Amit Shah shares details of Narendra Modi government's four-year achievements in rural development sector
- Aviation Ministry proposes no cancellation fee on flight tickets cancelled within 24 hours of booking