Thug promising youths high paid jobs in Malaysia held in VadodaraMay 16, 2018
Vadodara: Thanks to a vigilant youth, a cheater promising good future in Malaysia to youths was arrested by police in Vadodara.
Arvind Valand had opened an office under the banner of ‘Jay Mataji’ in Limkheda town of Dahod district. He would call job-seeking youths to his office and promise them a high-salary jobs in Malaysia. He would then collect Rs 10-12,000 from each applicant as ‘processing fee’ and flea.
One alert youth who came into contact with Valand called him to Makarpura. Valand was cornered here by a group of youths as he arrived and started promising high-paid jobs in Malaysia, following which he confessed he had cheated around 70 youths using same trick. Prevention of Crime Branch’s incharge police inspector HM Vyas has arrested the thug.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods