Thug promising youths high paid jobs in Malaysia held in VadodaraMay 16, 2018
Vadodara: Thanks to a vigilant youth, a cheater promising good future in Malaysia to youths was arrested by police in Vadodara.
Arvind Valand had opened an office under the banner of ‘Jay Mataji’ in Limkheda town of Dahod district. He would call job-seeking youths to his office and promise them a high-salary jobs in Malaysia. He would then collect Rs 10-12,000 from each applicant as ‘processing fee’ and flea.
One alert youth who came into contact with Valand called him to Makarpura. Valand was cornered here by a group of youths as he arrived and started promising high-paid jobs in Malaysia, following which he confessed he had cheated around 70 youths using same trick. Prevention of Crime Branch’s incharge police inspector HM Vyas has arrested the thug.
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi
- Female lion cub die in West Gir forest