NA permission to go online, AIIMS location to be decided on merit through challenge route: RupaniJune 10, 2018
Rajkot: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said that the State government will make the process of Non Agricultural permission (NA) online. Rupani was speaking about how technology can be used against corruption in a function of private TV channel in Rajkot today evening. Rupani gave example of how building plan permission process has been converted online.
Rupani said the government wants to further strengthen the Anti Corruption Bureau.
When asked about All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) in Gujarat, the Chief Minister said the Centre will take decision on the location of AIIMS in Gujarat only on merit. He said the process of selection between Vadodara and Rajkot is going on through challenge route. Whichever of two cities is found fulfilling maximum criterias will be chosen for AIIMS.
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road
- Voter turnout in Gujarat Lok Sabha elections highest ever at estimated 63.73%; final figure is awaited