NA permission to go online, AIIMS location to be decided on merit through challenge route: RupaniJune 10, 2018
Rajkot: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said that the State government will make the process of Non Agricultural permission (NA) online. Rupani was speaking about how technology can be used against corruption in a function of private TV channel in Rajkot today evening. Rupani gave example of how building plan permission process has been converted online.
Rupani said the government wants to further strengthen the Anti Corruption Bureau.
When asked about All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) in Gujarat, the Chief Minister said the Centre will take decision on the location of AIIMS in Gujarat only on merit. He said the process of selection between Vadodara and Rajkot is going on through challenge route. Whichever of two cities is found fulfilling maximum criterias will be chosen for AIIMS.
- Ahmedabad Flower Show 2019 of AMC opens at Sabarmati Riverfront
- Gujarat ACB nabs woman drug inspector in Jamnagar taking bribe
- Only BJP stands with Kerala and its culture: PM Modi lashes out at LDF, UDF over Sabarimala
- 19 leading industry captains, CEOs to attend Vibrant Summit – 2019
- Teaching staff of state govt universities, affiliated granted govt & private colleges to get salary as per 7th Pay panel from Jan – 2019:CM
- Gujarat Chief Minister clears 7 more TPs, including 5 for Ahmedabad