Surat – Navsari Metrolink service of ST buses flagged offJune 14, 2018
Surat: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) has started metro link bus service connecting Surat to Navsari from Wednesday. With introduction of this bus service, the passengers will be able to travel between Surat and Navsari in Express bus time at a cost of local bus ticket fare. Around 20,000 people are likely to benefit from this service.
Instead of current ticket fare of Rs 41 in express buses, the metro link service will charge only Rs 26. This service is likely to relieve burden on train by half on same route. The 35 km distance will be traveled in just 55 minutes through this new service. There are around 5,000 diamond industry workers who travel between Surat and Navsari on daily basis. In addition to this around 12,000 people from Navsari and surrounding areas travel to Surat everyday.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day