Surat – Navsari Metrolink service of ST buses flagged offJune 14, 2018
Surat: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC) has started metro link bus service connecting Surat to Navsari from Wednesday. With introduction of this bus service, the passengers will be able to travel between Surat and Navsari in Express bus time at a cost of local bus ticket fare. Around 20,000 people are likely to benefit from this service.
Instead of current ticket fare of Rs 41 in express buses, the metro link service will charge only Rs 26. This service is likely to relieve burden on train by half on same route. The 35 km distance will be traveled in just 55 minutes through this new service. There are around 5,000 diamond industry workers who travel between Surat and Navsari on daily basis. In addition to this around 12,000 people from Navsari and surrounding areas travel to Surat everyday.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'