Juhapura gets Rs 3 crore govt high school buildingJuly 07, 2018
Ahmedabad: State Education minister of Gujarat Bhupendrasinh Chudasama today inaugurated a Rs 3 crore state-of-the-art modern secondary and higher secondary government school building in Juhapura area of city.
The school building has library, computer room, classrooms, staff room, principal office, laboratory facilities on the ground floor and first floor.
The school building has 10,274. 41 square meter construction. It has been constructed in 18-month period. It will serve more than 350 students.
According to a note issued by the State government, this school building is having most modern facilities among all 36 government high schools in Ahmedabad city.
As Juhapura is Muslim populated area, local Muslims admired the government for giving such a nice school building.
- PM Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah at BJP headquarters after historic Lok Sabha victory
- Amid Modi's Tsunami, BJP wins all the 26 seats of his home-state Gujarat again, 15 with a margin of more than 3 lakh votes, Shah registers record win in Gandhinagar
- I accept moral responsibility of defeat all seats of Gujarat: Amit Chavda
- PM removes Chowkidar prefix from his twitter handle, explains the reason
- Two seats of Rajya Sabha in Gujarat to fall vacant as Shah, Smriti elected to Lok Sabha
- BJP wins all four assembly seats in Gujarat by-polls