Juhapura gets Rs 3 crore govt high school buildingJuly 07, 2018
Ahmedabad: State Education minister of Gujarat Bhupendrasinh Chudasama today inaugurated a Rs 3 crore state-of-the-art modern secondary and higher secondary government school building in Juhapura area of city.
The school building has library, computer room, classrooms, staff room, principal office, laboratory facilities on the ground floor and first floor.
The school building has 10,274. 41 square meter construction. It has been constructed in 18-month period. It will serve more than 350 students.
According to a note issued by the State government, this school building is having most modern facilities among all 36 government high schools in Ahmedabad city.
As Juhapura is Muslim populated area, local Muslims admired the government for giving such a nice school building.
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery
- Gir Sanctuary and National Park reopens for visitors after 4-month monsoon break; four more Lion Safari routes added for tourists
- When over 40,000 sang national anthem at Navratri garba ground in Vadodara
- Woman jumps in to farm well in rural Bhavnagar with 5 children, 4 dead