3 of the trustees of Bet Dwarka temple resignJuly 11, 2018
Three of the 12 trustees of Bet Dwarka temple trust have reprtedly resigned.
Trustee Dwarkadas Raychura, Vajubhai Pabari and Vasuben Trivedi have put in their papers.
Though no reason has been cited in the papers and the trio has said that they have taken the step for personal reasons yet it is understood that the dispute related to the temple jewelry was responsible for it.
Notably, the jewelry worth crores of rupees has been kept in a locker in Ahmedabad for years. There was alleged dispute among trustees as the jewels have reportedly not been brought to the temple even during festivals for quite a long time.
- Vajpayee on life supporting system, condition worsens and critical, Modi reaches AIIMS
- Vadodara based bank fraud case accused Nitin Sandesara arrested in Dubai
- Good news for water-starved Gujarat, met issues heavy to very heavy rainfall warning from August 17
- Rupani to visit Ahmedabad Metro tunnel boring work on Thursday
- After a year, tail-end story of tallest hoisted tricolor in Gujarat
- Here are the announcements made by Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani in Independence Day speech