3 of the trustees of Bet Dwarka temple resignJuly 11, 2018
Three of the 12 trustees of Bet Dwarka temple trust have reprtedly resigned.
Trustee Dwarkadas Raychura, Vajubhai Pabari and Vasuben Trivedi have put in their papers.
Though no reason has been cited in the papers and the trio has said that they have taken the step for personal reasons yet it is understood that the dispute related to the temple jewelry was responsible for it.
Notably, the jewelry worth crores of rupees has been kept in a locker in Ahmedabad for years. There was alleged dispute among trustees as the jewels have reportedly not been brought to the temple even during festivals for quite a long time.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies