3 of the trustees of Bet Dwarka temple resignJuly 11, 2018
Three of the 12 trustees of Bet Dwarka temple trust have reprtedly resigned.
Trustee Dwarkadas Raychura, Vajubhai Pabari and Vasuben Trivedi have put in their papers.
Though no reason has been cited in the papers and the trio has said that they have taken the step for personal reasons yet it is understood that the dispute related to the temple jewelry was responsible for it.
Notably, the jewelry worth crores of rupees has been kept in a locker in Ahmedabad for years. There was alleged dispute among trustees as the jewels have reportedly not been brought to the temple even during festivals for quite a long time.
- VHP chief of Mahuva town killed
- Six killed in group clash in Chasra village near Mundra in Kutch
- ACB nabs driver of Mamlatdar taking Rs 7 lakh bribe on behalf of him in Surat, Asst. MVI also nabbed in Dahod
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP in Gujarat from November 15
- At least five Pakistanis nabbed in creek area of Kutch
- Delhi High Court grants Rakesh Asthana six-day protection from arrest