Child suffers injuries due to batter blast in TV remote controlJuly 13, 2018
Vadodara: A sixth standard student has suffered injuries due to blast in remote control of TV. Smit Pateliya, a sixth standard student from Kanajara village of Santrampur taluka in Central Gujarat was watching TV at his home when Neo company’s cell in remote control of TV blasted with loud voice. Smit suffered injuries in his eyes following which he was taken to local clinic and later transferred to Vadodara for further treatment as his eyes were found to be suffering with serious injury.
- IT searches premises of construction and finance firms in Rajkot
- Aadhaar Act upheld by SC as constitutionally valid; no Aadhar for banks, mobiles, schools, private companies
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL