Child suffers injuries due to batter blast in TV remote controlJuly 13, 2018
Vadodara: A sixth standard student has suffered injuries due to blast in remote control of TV. Smit Pateliya, a sixth standard student from Kanajara village of Santrampur taluka in Central Gujarat was watching TV at his home when Neo company’s cell in remote control of TV blasted with loud voice. Smit suffered injuries in his eyes following which he was taken to local clinic and later transferred to Vadodara for further treatment as his eyes were found to be suffering with serious injury.
- Aansu ka pura pura jawab liya jayenga, koi kasar chhodi nahi jayengi, the world will experience new India now: PM Modi at Dhule
- Atyare chunav roki do anne Pakistan ne thoki do, there should be condolence meeting in Paksitan before LS election: Gujarat minister
- Reliance Foundation reaches out to families of Pulwama CRPF martyrs
- Armed forces are given free-hand, punishment will be given for sure to those behind terror attack, keep patience and trust our jawans: PM Modi
- Surat getting three new trains, new double track line to Jalgaon
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch quiz Teesta and Javed in fund embezzlement case