First meeting of ministers committee for study of land re-survey complaints heldAugust 08, 2018
The first meeting of the 4 ministers committee led by DyCM Nitin Patel constituted by CM Vijay Rupani to study the complaints and grievances of farmers and others regarding land re-survey in the state, was held here today.
DyCM Patel later told newsmen that the next meeting of the committee would be held next week.
‘Today we studied various aspects of the process and saw a presentation by contractor and a meeting will be held next week also. We would also meet the complainant farmers and do a detailed study of the sbubect before putting our report in the state cabinet meeting in the future,’ he said.
He said that the re-survey work in which 9 agencies were involved and started from Jamnagar district has been completed in 18034 villages and and mapping of 1 crore 70 lakh square meter of land has been completed so far. There are a total of one crore and 25 lakh survey numbers in the state of it the re-survey in one crore and 15 lakh has been completed. By and large the farmers were happy with it and in cases of complaints the revenue minister Kaushik Patel, who is also a member of the committee, has informed the collectors to take it up promptly for resolution. He is also doing review of such cases on weekly basis.
The other two ministers of the committee are Education minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama and Energy Minister Saurabh Patel.
- 305 kg heroin smuggling case: Gujarat ATS nabs another accused from Kashmir with suspected links with terrorists
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- Jain mandals against animal export from Tuna port in Kutch
- Apart from open ground, parking space will also be required for opening a school
- One dead, 3 injured in gas cylinder blast in road-side tea-snacks cabin
- Major fire in pharma company in Vapi GIDC, no loss of life or injury reported