Gujarati boy’s videos on life in Canada go viral on social mediaAugust 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Couple of clips captured and released by Gujarati boys from Canada have gone viral on social media platforms. One of Gujarati boys captures the video while the other in his typical Kathiawadi dialect speaks about life in Canada in funny tone. The video captures a boy carrying a packet of flour on shoulder and making roti. The boy recalls his days in Gujarat when he would ride on Access two-wheeler to take something home from shop or would order for roti and insist perfectness in it.
- Jain mandals against animal export from Tuna port in Kutch
- Apart from open ground, parking space will also be required for opening a school
- One dead, 3 injured in gas cylinder blast in road-side tea-snacks cabin
- Major fire in pharma company in Vapi GIDC, no loss of life or injury reported
- Surat district court rejects Alpesh Kathiria's anticipatory bail plea in sedition case
- CBI files FIR against its own Special Director and Gujarat cadre IPS Rakesh Asthana