Gujarati boy’s videos on life in Canada go viral on social mediaAugust 09, 2018
Gandhinagar: Couple of clips captured and released by Gujarati boys from Canada have gone viral on social media platforms. One of Gujarati boys captures the video while the other in his typical Kathiawadi dialect speaks about life in Canada in funny tone. The video captures a boy carrying a packet of flour on shoulder and making roti. The boy recalls his days in Gujarat when he would ride on Access two-wheeler to take something home from shop or would order for roti and insist perfectness in it.
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's interview with Times Now news channel
- Tarun Gajjar who slapped Hardik Patel speaks
- ITBP jawan on election duty in Gujarat dies of suspected snake bite
- Hardik refuses to take security cover from State government
- Hardik was never attacked when he had no political association: SPG chief Lalji Ptel
- CM Rupani condemns attack on Hardik but did not rule out possibility of it being Congress' own plot