Gujarat govt to provide SRP teams to AMC and SMCAugust 10, 2018
Gandhinagar: Appreciating the actions taken by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation(AMC) and city police against illegal encroachment once again, the Government of Gujarat has decided to provide two State Reserve Police(SRP) teams to AMC and one SRP team to Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC). SRP teams will be with the AMC and City police teams during demolition of illegal encroachment and stray cattle capture drives.
- Railway minister dedicates India's first Rail and Transport Institute in Vadodara
- Rupani chairs review meeting for tribal development, announces several welfare measures
- Gayatri Mantra rendition by Lata Mangeshkar for Isha Ambani wedding
- Soon you may enjoy the view of Statue of Unity from sky
- Box of diamond containing around 99 carat of precious gem stolen during International exhibition in Surat
- President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia Colony