Gujarat govt allocates 36.42 ha land for three Navodaya Vidyalaya, 12.55 ha land for inland container depotSeptember 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat today said it has taken decision to allocate 36.42 ha land for upcoming three Navodaya vidyalaya in newly created three districts.
According to Revenue minister Kaushik Patel, each of three upcoming Navodaya vidyalaya has been allocated 12.14 ha land at Botad in Botad district, Kothariya in Morbi district and Dhaturiya in Devbhumi Dwarka district.
Kaushik Patel further said that the government had taken a decision to allocate 12.15 ha land for proposed Inland Container Depot to Bharatiya Container Nigam Ltd at Parapipaliya in Rajkot district. This will make a way for setting of infrastructural facilities such as rail siding, container yard, import-export cargo house, container and cargo handling, custom office, container repair workshop, trade facilitation zone etc.
- Reliance Jio crosses milestone of 2 crore subscribers in Gujarat
- Congress fields Gaurav Pandya and Chadrikaben as its candidate for Gujarat Rajya Sabha bye-poll
- South West Monsoon finally arrives in Gujarat, widespread rains expected in two days
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar and Jugal Thakor file nomination as BJP candidates on two Rajya Sabha seats of Gujarat for bye-poll
- S.Jaishankar, Jugal Thakor BJP candidates for Rajya Sabha by-polls in Gujarat
- Heavy rain warning for South Gujarat tomorrow