Gujarat govt allocates 36.42 ha land for three Navodaya Vidyalaya, 12.55 ha land for inland container depotSeptember 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat today said it has taken decision to allocate 36.42 ha land for upcoming three Navodaya vidyalaya in newly created three districts.
According to Revenue minister Kaushik Patel, each of three upcoming Navodaya vidyalaya has been allocated 12.14 ha land at Botad in Botad district, Kothariya in Morbi district and Dhaturiya in Devbhumi Dwarka district.
Kaushik Patel further said that the government had taken a decision to allocate 12.15 ha land for proposed Inland Container Depot to Bharatiya Container Nigam Ltd at Parapipaliya in Rajkot district. This will make a way for setting of infrastructural facilities such as rail siding, container yard, import-export cargo house, container and cargo handling, custom office, container repair workshop, trade facilitation zone etc.
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity
- Passengers sit on dharna at departure terminal of Ahmedabad airport protesting delay in flight
- Raas dance video viral in name of Morarji Desai is fake; it hasn't Morarji Desai in it
- DyCM, BJP MP hit out at selfstyle Adivasi outfit for opposing the statue of unity project
- 305 kg heroin smuggling case: Gujarat ATS nabs another accused from Kashmir with suspected links with terrorists
- News in brief from across Gujarat (updated)