Rahul Gandhi shamelessly lying about Statue of Unity, his lies can not change facts: Gujarat Chief MinisterSeptember 27, 2018
Gandhiniagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi over latter’s “lie” on Statue of Unity, the tallest statue of world in making featuring Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Rahul in his party’s rally at Chitrakoot in Madhya Pradesh today said the state of Sardar Patel which is the tallest statue is “made in China”.
He said, “Narendra Modi ji is making Sardar Patel’s statue in Gujarat. It will be world’s tallest statue but it will be ‘Made in China’ like our shoes and shirts.”
Reacting to this Chief Minister Vijay Rupani tweeted: People who are unhappy that Sardar Patel is finally getting his due are shamelessly lying. ‘Statue of Unity’ is Made in India and Rahul Gandhi’s lies cannot change facts.
Statue of Unity, world’s tallest statue in making will be 182 meter tall. It is in final stage of making at Sadhu bet opposite Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam in Central Gujarat. The Prime Minister is going to inaugurate it on October 31st, the birth anniversary of Sardar Patel. Modi had initiated this project as Chief Minister of Gujarat.
People who are unhappy that Sardar Patel is finally getting his due are shamelessly lying.
'Statue of Unity' is Made In India and Rahul Gandhi's lies cannot change facts. https://t.co/QKBx9GZT5N
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) September 27, 2018
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity