Rahul Gandhi shamelessly lying about Statue of Unity, his lies can not change facts: Gujarat Chief MinisterSeptember 27, 2018
Gandhiniagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi over latter’s “lie” on Statue of Unity, the tallest statue of world in making featuring Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
Rahul in his party’s rally at Chitrakoot in Madhya Pradesh today said the state of Sardar Patel which is the tallest statue is “made in China”.
He said, “Narendra Modi ji is making Sardar Patel’s statue in Gujarat. It will be world’s tallest statue but it will be ‘Made in China’ like our shoes and shirts.”
Reacting to this Chief Minister Vijay Rupani tweeted: People who are unhappy that Sardar Patel is finally getting his due are shamelessly lying. ‘Statue of Unity’ is Made in India and Rahul Gandhi’s lies cannot change facts.
Statue of Unity, world’s tallest statue in making will be 182 meter tall. It is in final stage of making at Sadhu bet opposite Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam in Central Gujarat. The Prime Minister is going to inaugurate it on October 31st, the birth anniversary of Sardar Patel. Modi had initiated this project as Chief Minister of Gujarat.
People who are unhappy that Sardar Patel is finally getting his due are shamelessly lying.
'Statue of Unity' is Made In India and Rahul Gandhi's lies cannot change facts. https://t.co/QKBx9GZT5N
— Vijay Rupani (@vijayrupanibjp) September 27, 2018
- BJP announces Gujarat candidates for 15 more Lok Sabha seats; total 16 of 26 candidates declared, of them 14 repeated
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party
- Jawahar Chavda issues video statement claiming his remark in local flavoured dialect was misunderstood
- CBDT refutes Media Report
- BJP conducts 'Ghar Ghar Chalo Abhiyan' in Gandhinagar from where party president Amit Shah has been declared candidate