BJP suspends two after their arrests in Lok Rakshak Dal recruitment exam paper leak caseDecember 03, 2018
Gandhinagar: Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP)’s Gujarat unit today declared suspension of two party cadres Manhar Patel and Mukesh Chaudhary with immediate effect. BJP media cell conveyed this decision of state party president Jitubhai Vaghani today morning.
Yesterday, question paper of Lok Rakshak Dal(LRD) police constable recruitment exam had leaked. CID Crime Gandhinagar has booked five persons during initial probe. Two of them are Manhar Patel and Mukesh Chaudhary. Manhar Patel is linked to another accused Police Sub Inspector PV Patel. He is from Arjanvav area of Bayad town in North Gujarat. He had contested Bayad municipality election on BJP ticket. His name had popped up in paper leak case previously too.
Mukesh Chaudhari is from Edrana village of Vadgam taluka in Banaskantha district of North Gujarat. He is taluka panchayat member in Vadgam elected on BJP ticket from Nandotra seat. He is also chairman of local village dairy. Chaudhary himself was appearing for exam. Locals in Edrana however believe Mukesh Chaudhary is being framed as part of political conspiracy and he enjoys good image in Vadgam area.
Those booked by CID Crime in this case are PV Patel, Manhar Patel, Mukesh Chaudhary, Rupal Sharma and Yashpal Sharma. Of them PV Patel, Manhar Patel and Mukesh Chaudhary are arrested.
Further investigation is on.
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania