BJP suspends two after their arrests in Lok Rakshak Dal recruitment exam paper leak caseDecember 03, 2018
Gandhinagar: Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP)’s Gujarat unit today declared suspension of two party cadres Manhar Patel and Mukesh Chaudhary with immediate effect. BJP media cell conveyed this decision of state party president Jitubhai Vaghani today morning.
Yesterday, question paper of Lok Rakshak Dal(LRD) police constable recruitment exam had leaked. CID Crime Gandhinagar has booked five persons during initial probe. Two of them are Manhar Patel and Mukesh Chaudhary. Manhar Patel is linked to another accused Police Sub Inspector PV Patel. He is from Arjanvav area of Bayad town in North Gujarat. He had contested Bayad municipality election on BJP ticket. His name had popped up in paper leak case previously too.
Mukesh Chaudhari is from Edrana village of Vadgam taluka in Banaskantha district of North Gujarat. He is taluka panchayat member in Vadgam elected on BJP ticket from Nandotra seat. He is also chairman of local village dairy. Chaudhary himself was appearing for exam. Locals in Edrana however believe Mukesh Chaudhary is being framed as part of political conspiracy and he enjoys good image in Vadgam area.
Those booked by CID Crime in this case are PV Patel, Manhar Patel, Mukesh Chaudhary, Rupal Sharma and Yashpal Sharma. Of them PV Patel, Manhar Patel and Mukesh Chaudhary are arrested.
Further investigation is on.
- Crime Branch of Ahmedabad police nabs big Charas supplier from Kashmir, was wanted in seizure of over Rs 3 crore worth of Charas
- BJP has asked Reshma Patel to show 'restraint': party spokesperson Bharat Pandya
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi reacts to 5 State assembly poll results
- PM Narendra Modi reacts to five-state assembly election results
- Car bangs the international terminal in Ahmedabad, driver slapped with heavy fine
- Shaktikant Das appointed new RBI Governor for three years